First Name
Gio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback EX (FK7)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have the same sound when I am around 1500 RPM in the lower gears. It isn't as persistent because by the time I get to higher speeds it goes away, even at 1500 RPM in higher gears.
Sponsored

ZestiCarLover

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Yup I have a similar noise at lower RPM's and lower gears it comes and goes.

FK7Build

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
So I am having a different sound but is related to the audio unit. When the car turns on, after a second the Honda unit turns on and there is a very SLIGHT static. It is almost undetectable except in perfect silence. Obviously this is not too big of an issue but it’s clear that even when the unit says “Audio OFF”, it’s not really off. Is there a way to fix this?

NIKNAKSBBC

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Country flag
I am so glad I found this thread!

I am having the same exact problem as Dsgstp8d described. It usually occurs on longer highway drives. Once the noise starts, it will last the rest of your drive which is extremely annoying.

I tried to pinpoint where the vibration is coming from and it seems to be on the left hand side of the passenger foot well. Either near the heat vent or behind where the USB port is.

I am uploading a video of the noise. Vibrating/buzzing noise is occurring while driving within the RPM range as Dsgstp8d mentioned. Noise persists even when the stereo system is powered off.

YAAAAS! my 2020 honda civic sport touring (10th gen) makes this same sound....
Sponsored