Haley17EXT

First Name
Haley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Hi friends - so I'm unexpectedly in the position of needing a "new" car while in grad school. Whomp whomp. I put a down payment on a 2017 EX-T manual last night, and overall feel pretty happy with this decision, all things considered. It has 34k miles on it, and is coming off a lease so it's been pretty meticulously maintained.

I've done a fair bit of reading about this model year and watched some videos, but for those of you that have this car, what are the things you wish you knew before you purchased it? Anything that would make you hesitant to purchase with these specs?

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a 2018 EX-T coupe, 6M. Only 27000 miles and it's a great car. I think you will be happy with yours. It can be modded, as you probably already know. I suggest a Ktuner but do your homework first to avoid stressing it. I can't tell you what to look out for because so far, mine has been perfection. Best of luck with the new car.

herox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Si
If your car still has it's 3 year/36,000 miles bumper to bumper warranty I would check to make sure the AC works flawlessly.
Sponsored