Buying si at audi lot.

NoHonor937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lunar silver coupe 1.5T
Country flag
so I see an si sitting at an audi lot and wonder if it’s a good deal to try and buy since they probably don’t want it lol. Thoughts?
Sponsored

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
so I see an si sitting at an Audi lot and wonder if it’s a good deal to try and buy since they probably don’t want it lol. Thoughts?
Just because it is not an Audi, does not mean they will be in a rush to get it off their lot. To them it's a used car, whether it is a good value or not will depend on what they paid the person who traded it in. They will still try to make as much as they can off of it, but there is a chance whoever traded the car in was pretty well off and didn't get paid well for trading it in. Check it out, if anything they might have more wiggle room to bargain if they didn't pay much for it, or they could also price it too high if they over paid for it to get someone into an expensive new Audi.

d1zguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT Premium
Country flag
I'll give you some insight.

I traded in my 17SI for which they gave me 20k for leaving me with 4k in equity.

https://www.tedbritt.com/used-Fairfax-2017-Honda-Civic-Si-2HGFC1E55HH706725

They are asking 21,819 for it. They took a 2500 dollar loss selling the car to me. So i think you could get this car for 20500+their 799 fee and taxes and titling close to 22k OTD. But the thing is you can buy one new for 22k. Not sure who would buy a used one at this price through a dealer.
Sponsored