• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Buying Set of Tires and Wheels

Plombhpa

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R, F150
Country flag
Im interested in having a spare tire and I think others are too. I offer $1500 for a good set of 4 tires and wheels to the anyone within 600 miles of Tucson. After I have these wheels I will sell 3 of them to anyone who needs a spare for 500 each.
Sponsored

HONDA X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
Country flag
Im interested in having a spare tire and I think others are too. I offer $1500 for a good set of 4 tires and wheels to the anyone within 600 miles of Tucson. After I have these wheels I will sell 3 of them to anyone who needs a spare for 500 each.
Honda actually sells a spare tire emergency kit for the Type R. The spare tire kit that the dealership sells is designed and made to fit the factory spare tire/wheel in the car without interfering with trunk space. Having an original 20 inch spare wheel is too big to put in the trunk of the car, plus it’s heavy and will hinder the performance of the car. The only advantage of having a factory spare emergency wheel/tire is to be able to drive the car to a local tire shop rather than having the car towed on a tow truck.

OP
OP
Plombhpa

Plombhpa

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R, F150
Country flag
Honda actually sells a spare tire emergency kit for the Type R. The spare tire kit that the dealership sells is designed and made to fit the factory spare tire/wheel in the car without interfering with trunk space. Having an original 20 inch spare wheel is too big to put in the trunk of the car, plus it’s heavy and will hinder the performance of the car. The only advantage of having a factory spare emergency wheel/tire is to be able to drive the car to a local tire shop rather than having the car towed on a tow truck.
Yea, but the issue is that you can’t go far or fast with a dummy tire. 50 mph on a major hwy might get you killed and then when you do get somewhere will they have a tire that fits, unlikely. I will carry a full size spare when I travel out of town. I live in AZ and the distance between major cities is substantial.

JayeGee

JaysCTR2528
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 EK HATCH EJ6 & 2017 CTR FK8
Country flag
Yea, but the issue is that you can’t go far or fast with a dummy tire. 50 mph on a major hwy might get you killed and then when you do get somewhere will they have a tire that fits, unlikely. I will carry a full size spare when I travel out of town. I live in AZ and the distance between major cities is substantial.
im selling oem ctr spare rims & tires if anyone interested.