• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Buying Prl stage 1 intake

201FK8

First Name
VINZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC TYPE R FK8, CRX SI 87', MAZDA 3 14'
Country flag
anyone selling their prl stage 1 intake for cheapo :) or for free LOL
Sponsored

BuLL

First Name
KD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 CW FK8
Country flag
anyone selling their prl stage 1 intake for cheapo :) or for free LOL
just put mine in a couple weeks ago and I was shocked @ the spool noises. Wasn’t expecting a change and the intake screams now. I went Stage 1 purely because the lack of HP gains going with a 350$+ option. Loving it so far.

Good luck finding one man

OP
OP

201FK8

First Name
VINZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
just put mine in a couple weeks ago and I was shocked @ the spool noises. Wasn’t expecting a change and the intake screams now. I went Stage 1 purely because the lack of HP gains going with a 350$+ option. Loving it so far.

Thank you! I actually have the stage 2 before but the stock intake box is really the best out there so I sold it and went back to stock now I just missed the spooly noises hence why I'm buying stage one

BuLL

First Name
KD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 CW FK8
Country flag
Thank you! I actually have the stage 2 before but the stock intake box is really the best out there so I sold it and went back to stock now I just missed the spooly noises hence why I'm buying stage one
definitely. The Stage 1 design w/ the smooth, silicone intake tube and re-using the stock air box just made way too much sense to me. I like the increased “noise”... but wasn’t expecting that big of a change.
I’m sure the PRL air box/filter is hella loud... but I’m not one to pay $400 for no/minimal gains.

Best of luck

NomaR-06

First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
Is it really worth it? I skipped buying the stg 1 on the Black Friday sale due to wanting to wait and buy the Full PRL intake.

OP
OP

201FK8

First Name
VINZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Is it really worth it? I skipped buying the stg 1 on the Black Friday sale due to wanting to wait and buy the Full PRL intake.
Coming from stage 2 I'd say Skip stage 2 go stage one and get the inlet pipe instead

OP
OP

201FK8

First Name
VINZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I only had it on my car for a few hundred miles before switching to a 27won intake (which was well worth the upgrade) but I thought the PRL stage 1 was worth the coin. Noticeable improvements on the throttle and with turbo sounds.
Fk8...

Antonio_flores18

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag

Do you still have it?
How good does it sounds?
Sponsored