Habanero

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LX. 2012 G25
Country flag
I spent a lot of time browsing online before I picked mine out. One thing I noticed is that sometimes the wheels would come and go do to availability, and that some were being discontinued all together. The wheels look sweet and it rides nice so Im seriously considering buying another spare one now.

My fear is that I hit a curb (or just get the inevitable curb rash) I'm in a crash- whatever its damaged- but I cant replace the thing, so I would have to replace ALL the wheels then. Has anyone run into this problem?
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I hear what you are saying, but personally, I'd wait til you actually need to replace a wheel. But it's your money.

OP
OP
Habanero

Habanero

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LX. 2012 G25
Country flag
I hear what you are saying, but personally, I'd wait til you actually need to replace a wheel. But it's your money.
Yeah good chance it could be a waste of money. 4 years from now I might be sick of the wheels anyway lol. Plus the remaining wheels will degrade in appearance (contrast) might be noticeable. I dont drive fast anymore so the risk is low. Probably right to wait and see.
Sponsored