First Name
Ja vue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic si
Country flag
Buyer Beware [email protected]

Buyer beware for @Adam020 he messaged me saying he/she/it has a front lip bayson R, he has 0 posts and reaction score. They also closed the conversation so I cannot respond on this platform, only by email. Shady to me.

Please ban this guy!!! Never had such an issue with these great people in this forum until now!

Honda Civic 10th gen Buyer beware Screenshot_20210405-101257_Yahoo Mail
Sponsored

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
These are very common scams here. Best thing you can do is report the member and post to the admins.

As always, don’t ever do business with someone that just joined, has very little posts, or no credibility. Always reverse search the image on google as well, because these guys will frequently steal images from the net.

Also always use PayPal goods and services for payment, so you’re protected, or meet local if possible. If sellers refuse to do this and they don’t have the reputation on the forum, 99% chance it’s a scam. Just walk away.

Holding out hope that in the future that the admins will implement a minimum post count and time spent on forums before people can PM and post stuff for sale.

OP
OP

Fire-saga

First Name
Ja vue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic si
Country flag
Thanks I never had such an issue before but this is definitely an eye opener for me!!
Sponsored