bastardxboy

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HONDA CIVIC SI
Country flag
beware of seller @turbo10thcivic on instagram and facebook.
they do business via DM and paypal business so luckily i was able to receive my money back.
but i tried to order their T10 duckbill. i placed my order on Tuesday May 19th 2020 and promptly paid that same day and followed all instructions regarding payment. Once payment was received he confirmed my order and said it would be passed to the admin.
By June 1st 2020 i had not received any form of update so i reached out to the seller and asked if there was oneseller responded with “Yup will do when come closer to eta” i thought okay maybe i should receive it within a week or so.
June 9th 2020 i again reached out to the seller and asked for another update. seller responded “Usually yes and we will keep you posted here” so i in turn asked “okay any update on when it will be delivered or time frame? just wondering thanks” seller responded with “Usually yes and we will keep you posted here”
In no way shape or form did they ever tell me to expect any delays or time frame for delivery and at this point i was getting frustrated. i waited until June 16th 2020 (3 days from a month from purchase) and asked what the update was i was trying not to be pushy but as i had already ordered various other parts from different sellers and gotten them within the time frame i was curious as to why the delay.
they gave me some bullshit that the item was still finishing getting painted and i would have it soon. at that point i was completely over it and requested a refund via DM. seller gave me more bs about the factory painting it etc. and ignored my refund request. at that point i escalated the situation to paypal and the seller immediately asked me what could be done ie free gift etc. i was so beyond frustrated that i simply wanted a refund. seller said that the item would arrive sometime the week of June 22nd - 26th 2020. i stated i wanted a refund i no longer wanted to wait seller then proceeded to leave me on read and never mentioned anything after the fact.

finally June 26th 2020 i messaged the seller to see what the status was and he stated that since i had opened a paypal claim he was holding my item (that i paid for) since i never closed the claim (he never mentioned this to me AT ALL) at that point i got furious and he finally agreed to issue the refund.
now july 1st 2020 i am barely receiving my refund. that being said i already ordered the exact same duckbill from another seller on ebay for 1/3 of the price and painted. i ordered this item on monday 6/29/2020 and received it today 7/1/2020 (literally 2 days)
now i understand there will be delays because of covid 19 etc, but the fact that i continuously had to ask for updates, was not given a time frame and instead of properly informing me of them holding the item even tho i had paid for it, is not right 100%. If you are in the 10th gen civic/accord community please avoid doing business with this person and avoid the headache. i attached the screenshot of what i sent to paypal and his response trying to call me a scammer and saying he told me a time frame when he never did.

Honda Civic 10th gen Buyer Beware Turbo10thcivic 0C03DA1A-1476-4CB4-BC5D-440D8583A905

Honda Civic 10th gen Buyer Beware Turbo10thcivic 21891A43-F068-4720-8E9F-62B726EDAB9F

Honda Civic 10th gen Buyer Beware Turbo10thcivic C4705EAE-EDFF-43D7-9871-691004B9551F

ayeerock

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civc FK7 Sport
Country flag
never wanted to order from them because they always seemed kinda shady. thanks for the info.

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
Thanks for the heads up dude. Yeah, COVID-19 is causing some small businesses hard time. May be he is giving legit reason or may be not.

OP
OP
bastardxboy

bastardxboy

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HONDA CIVIC SI
Country flag
Thanks for the heads up dude. Yeah, COVID-19 is causing some small businesses hard time. May be he is giving legit reason or may be not.
I work in logistics so i see first hand the delays there are trust me but more so the lack of communication and the fact he continually brushed my requests off left me very frustrated and unhappy. Didnt help he decided to call me a scammer. Lmao.

b-numpsi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
they are extremely shady, bought a shift knob that didn't work and asked for a replacement and was told that i did not install it properly. Problem was never fixed, so i went to paypal about it and like you sent all the messages. Paypal said they couldn't do anything unless i sent the item back and i did along with confirmation they got it. What did PAYPAL do they said that the seller did what he could and no refund was awarded. I stopped using paypal service ever since.

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
they are extremely shady, bought a shift knob that didn't work and asked for a replacement and was told that i did not install it properly. Problem was never fixed, so i went to paypal about it and like you sent all the messages. Paypal said they couldn't do anything unless i sent the item back and i did along with confirmation they got it. What did PAYPAL do they said that the seller did what he could and no refund was awarded. I stopped using paypal service ever since.
Yikes. I use paypal for a lot of stuff for the protection. Good to know they'll tell you to pound sand
Sponsored