First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Manual
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just checked and none of the MHT (Niche) warehouses have them in stock so just a heads up. If you need help finding an alternative, feel free to shoot me a PM and I can help you find something.

Also, we are NOT the same as the vendor you purchased them from... and please do NOT put whatever that brand tire is on your car. Spend a little more and get something better, you won't regret it.
I don't have my money back or any updates on the shipping of my wheels, so there's no way I could get different tires or rims. If they decide to ship mine that means I'm stuck with those tires. If I do get my money back, I'll for sure look into your site.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
notatyper

notatyper

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Another thing, NEVER use a debit card for online purchases. Easy to clean out your bank account if they are so inclined. Plus your bank cares a lot less about getting your money back than a credit card company does about getting theirs back. I think banks also have a very limited period of time you can dispute charges before they say you are SOL.

As far as the wheels and tires go, I have never heard of that tire brand. Sounds like a massive scam to me.
Never using a debit card for online purchases is a way irrational claim. Debit cards have protection just like credit. My bank said I'm not liable at all, and I disputed the charge easily. Also, I definitely do not have a credit limit high enough to buy wheels and tires online.

SpeedyPro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
One other thing: don't go cheap with the things that separate you from the ground...bed, shoes, tires.

OP
OP
notatyper

notatyper

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally got a resolution to this. Got a response from the company last week after calling numerous more times and sitting on hold for a crazy amount of time. They shipped the wheels and I got them today! Some of the rim faces are knicked but I'm going to take what I can get and I'm gonna leave it here. Still would definitely not recommend this company, terrible customer service even though I did eventually get my wheels.

Honda Civic 10th gen Buyer Beware! Discounted Wheel Warehouse D2AFA2B2-415C-4B96-8379-BD6FFAF1F49C

jaydubz79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Sounds to me like they took your funds and based your "in-stock" items on their distributors inventory. They then probably wanted to save money on shipping so they were hoping to batch your order with others. Sounds like a poorly run company.

For sure I would avoid, but glad you got your wheels.
Sponsored