First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Manual
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Warning out to everyone in the wheel market, avoid Discounted Wheel Warehouse at all cost! I ordered $1300 worth of product through them and have recieved nothing! I have filed a complaint with my bank and the BBB, wish me luck on getting my money back.
Sponsored

18Si_Croz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Warning out to everyone in the wheel market, avoid Discounted Wheel Warehouse at all cost! I ordered $1300 worth of product through them and have recieved nothing! I have filed a complaint with my bank and the BBB, wish me luck on getting my money back.
Good luck. Hope you get your money back!

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Good luck getting it back and hope you plyed with PayPal you will have a better chance at it.

Next time you shop for wheels look up carid.com it' a great place for wheel

OP
OP
notatyper

notatyper

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Good luck getting it back and hope you plyed with PayPal you will have a better chance at it.

Next time you shop for wheels look up carid.com it' a great place for wheel
I paid with my debit card because funny enough PayPal wasn't working.

TypeRLEDs

#1 Source for 10thgen LEDs
Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I paid with my debit card because funny enough PayPal wasn't working.
Can you give us more details?
Date or purchase?
Who you talked to? Exactly what wheels?
Have you tried contacting them?
What did they say or anything?

BubbzWasHere

First Name
Kaleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6mt
Country flag
Can you give us more details?
Date or purchase?
Who you talked to? Exactly what wheels?
Have you tried contacting them?
What did they say or anything?
Agreed. More details are needed here.

People are too quick to jump on the internet and post about a perceived slight rather than calling the place in question and finding out what is going on. Not saying that is what is happening here, but with no real details in the original post it sure is what it seems like.

OP
OP
notatyper

notatyper

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I placed my order on 3/04. I ordered Niche Misano M186 19x8.5 rims and aptany 245/35/R19 tires. I got a call from the company on the 5th to confirm my order, not sure who exactly from, and was told everything was in stock and I would not have to wait on anything. The sales person said they would then run my payment. The payment finished processing on March 7th, and the last email I recieved from the company was on March 6th. That email said that the products were being pulled, and I should expect a tracking number in another email. After four days of nothing, on March 10th, I sent them an email, politely asking for an update with my order number. No response. Two more days pass, and I decide to email them again. I also call them four times throughout the day with no response other than an automated answering machine that put me on endless hold. Two more days pass, this is March 14th, and still no responses. I try the phone again with no luck, I message their company's Facebook page, and I send another email. Nothing I've tried has had any success. On March 14th I also started an inquiry through my bank to see if they could get a response from the company, so far with no results. Also, if you look at their Facebook page you can see a lot of complaints that I wish I had seen before I ordered through them.

OP
OP
notatyper

notatyper

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here's my initial order, the last email I recieved from them, and the Facebook message I sent. I also have call receipts and copies of the emails I have sent them. Keep in mind the sales person did call me and confirm that the wheels and tires were in stock on the 5th.

Honda Civic 10th gen Buyer Beware! Discounted Wheel Warehouse 671D6F93-7A51-4E68-A533-C706447675AC

Honda Civic 10th gen Buyer Beware! Discounted Wheel Warehouse C8D9389A-ACF9-42DA-8571-10ED4F868FF5

Honda Civic 10th gen Buyer Beware! Discounted Wheel Warehouse 14B10699-979C-45E0-858E-542B2DC18BD6

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I hope you get this straightened out. Nearly two weeks since you ordered "in stock" merchandise and no tracking number yet is ridiculous. A lot of companies don't charge you for in stock stuff until it ships. On a side note what the heck are Aptany tires? Chinese?

Last edited:
OP
OP
notatyper

notatyper

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I hope you get this straightened out. Can you contact your bank to let them know what's going on? Nearly two weeks since you ordered "in stock" merchandise and no tracking number yet is ridiculous.

On a side note what the heck are Aptany tires? Chinese?
Those were the tires the salesman who confirmed my order recommend. I had other tires selected when I first placed my order, but he said they didn't have them in stock and these he did. I did file a dispute through my bank and I haven't heard anything from them about progress. I also reported it to the BBB yesterday to see if they could help me get my money back, or even get an answer from the company.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

Ladyluck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Sorry to hear OP, did you do any research on this company before purchasing from them? A simple google search shows nothing but bad reviews as well as on BBB, they're all negative. Hope your bank can help out, good luck.

OP
OP
notatyper

notatyper

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry to hear OP, did you do any research on this company before purchasing from them? A simple google search shows nothing but bad reviews as well as on BBB, they're all negative. Hope your bank can help out, good luck.
Hindsight is always 20/20. Thanks for the luck

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Another thing, NEVER use a debit card for online purchases. Easy to clean out your bank account if they are so inclined. Plus your bank cares a lot less about getting your money back than a credit card company does about getting theirs back. I think banks also have a very limited period of time you can dispute charges before they say you are SOL.

As far as the wheels and tires go, I have never heard of that tire brand. Sounds like a massive scam to me.

Wheel Warehouse

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wheelwarehouse.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring
I just checked and none of the MHT (Niche) warehouses have them in stock so just a heads up. If you need help finding an alternative, feel free to shoot me a PM and I can help you find something.

Also, we are NOT the same as the vendor you purchased them from... and please do NOT put whatever that brand tire is on your car. Spend a little more and get something better, you won't regret it.
Sponsored