Bumper Sticker Suggestions

kingbudd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Civic Si, 1994 Dodge Stealth RT/TT, 2016 Infiniti Q50, 2017 Cadillac XT5, and 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
No, I am not looking to gain 5hp with each sticker, lol. I just started a new job, and instead of a rearview mirror hanging parking pass, my new job requires a sticker on the rear bumper. Does anyone have suggestions on how to apply the sticker without ruining the paint. I thought about buying clear contact paper and applying to the rear bumper with the sticker on top of the contact paper. But, will that ruin the paint/potentially discolor the area as well? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

bmaf55

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
That sucks. If I were you, I’d put it on a piece of clear plastic and stick it in bottom corner of rear window and see if I could get away with it. Sometimes they don’t care as long as they can see it easily. Worked at a job where I had similar sticker, only it was supposed to be applied on outside of window.

DRuby

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si, 2013 CR-V
Country flag
That sucks. If I were you, I’d put it on a piece of clear plastic and stick it in bottom corner of rear window and see if I could get away with it. Sometimes they don’t care as long as they can see it easily. Worked at a job where I had similar sticker, only it was supposed to be applied on outside of window.
Totally agree.

OP
OP

kingbudd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Civic Si, 1994 Dodge Stealth RT/TT, 2016 Infiniti Q50, 2017 Cadillac XT5, and 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
That’s what I’ve been doing, but security informed me they want it affixed to the bumper. I am just trying to find a permanent solution.

SaintClarence27

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
That’s what I’ve been doing, but security informed me they want it affixed to the bumper. I am just trying to find a permanent solution.
Get some neodymium magnets and refrigerator magnet that thing on there.

MarkR171

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si, '17 MX5, '01 Miata
Country flag
Put the sticker on vinyl, the same vinyl used for wrapping cars. It will peel right off and leave no residue when you're ready to remove it, especially easy to remove with heat.

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Put the sticker on vinyl, the same vinyl used for wrapping cars. It will peel right off and leave no residue when you're ready to remove it, especially easy to remove with heat.
+1 for the vinyl, that was gonna be my suggestion as well

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (Boost Blue)
Country flag
That REALLY sucks! I would be pissed.
Like others have said prior. Get a piece of clear vinyl and place the sticker on top of that so the sticker never touches your paint. EZ-PZ :thumbsup:

OP
OP

kingbudd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thank you everyone for your suggestions; I ordered a small piece of clear vinyl wrap and will put it on under the sticker. Thanks for the suggestions!
Sponsored