lostformars

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring Aegean Blue
Country flag
Any updates on this issue? I bought a Touring on 6/10/2017. I had an appointment for a few issues on 6/24 but they said I would need to schedule the bumper separately. I am not pushing this issue very hard because it sounds like there really isn't a solution at this point.

The other issues:
  • Auto wipers were not working at all. They said some wire was unplugged and it should be fine now. But, it took them 4 hours to find/fix that while I waited. It hasn't rained here yet.
  • Driver's floor mat was shedding. I pulled off about a handful of loose material and then vacuumed it. It continued to shed. They replaced the driver's mat. I haven't really had anyone else in the car but the other mats will probably do the same thing.
  • The same rear deck rattle from the sub-woofer that is so common. They told me to schedule (more) time for that too. But, I was able to get rid of almost all of the rattle with 2 well placed rags. I think I'd rather not risk them making it worse.
Sponsored

msaldanajr

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I have the same issue here. I really hate that the dealer won't fix it because they send them to other body shops since they don't have their own and they won't even tell me to which ones they send them to. The only solutions I see is to either take my car to a body shop that will probably mess something up, not tell me, and over charge me or take the bumper off myself and risk messing up. Here is a link to how it looks like:

indexcow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX (Crystal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have the same issue here. I really hate that the dealer won't fix it because they send them to other body shops since they don't have their own and they won't even tell me to which ones they send them to. The only solutions I see is to either take my car to a body shop that will probably mess something up, not tell me, and over charge me or take the bumper off myself and risk messing up. Here is a link to how it looks like:

@msaldanajr That is my exact issue. If anyone knows the fix please let me know.

nightlife mingus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Sorry to bring back an ancient thread...but has anyone found a permanent solution for this problem?

I have brought in my 2018 EX-T sedan twice for the same issue, and they keep replacing the brackets- but within one day the bumper always pops back out.

MannyP

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
i had the same issue since day one.
they dealership told me there is nothing they can do.
brand new car and it has this issue?
unnacceptable.
Sponsored