Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
A while back I turned into a space and cut it too close and scraped up my lower bumper. I went ahead and bought some bumper corner protectors right after and they looked pretty good but I wasn't sold on them and recently removed them.

Fast forward to today. I bought another type of protector. These are a rubberized black carbon fiber look. What I really like about them is how easy they were to install. Unlike the other ones, I didn't have to modify them at all. Just peel the 3M tape (probably fake 3M lol) and apply. The side benefit aside from protection from curb rash is I think they look really good. Almost like mini splitters...

Not bad for 15 bucks, eh?

Honda Civic 10th gen Bumper curb rash protection (mini splitters) ... take 2 splitter1

Honda Civic 10th gen Bumper curb rash protection (mini splitters) ... take 2 splitter 3

Honda Civic 10th gen Bumper curb rash protection (mini splitters) ... take 2 split1

Last edited:

boilerjad

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 HONDA CIVIC TOURING SEDAN, COSMIC BLUE
Those do look nice!
Please post a link for where we can get them.
Thanks!

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

sadsushi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
A while back I turned into a space and cut it too close and scraped up my lower bumper. I went ahead and bought some bumper corner protectors right after and they looked pretty good but I wasn't sold on them and recently removed them.

Fast forward to today. I bought another type of protector. These are a rubberized black carbon fiber look. What I really like about them is how easy they were to install. Unlike the other ones, I didn't have to modify them at all. Just peel the 3M tape (probably fake 3M lol) and apply. The side benefit aside from protection from curb rash is I think they look really good. Almost like mini splitters...

Not bad for 15 bucks, eh?

splitter1.jpg

splitter 3.jpg

split1.jpg
I bought those ones theat you bought before and never installed them :lol: Just didn't take the time to do it..I think I'll give these a try for real though

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I bought those ones theat you bought before and never installed them :lol: Just didn't take the time to do it..
You mean these?

Honda Civic 10th gen Bumper curb rash protection (mini splitters) ... take 2 oldscuff

At the time, I thought they looked decent but they were a pain to modify to fit and install. I think the new style I just put on looks a lot better...

Honda Civic 10th gen Bumper curb rash protection (mini splitters) ... take 2 splitter2s

Last edited:

sadsushi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
You mean these?

oldscuff.jpg

At the time, I thought they looked decent but they were a pain to modify to fit and install. I think the new style I just put on looks a lot better...

splitter2s.jpg
Yeah they do look better.. I agree totally and yeah the install process is a lot easier..win win for sure..thinking I'll buy me some since i already scratched my bumper a bit from a curb while parking

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well, the tape they came with was definitely knock off 3M. The pieces loosened up after the first rain we had.:(
Sponsored