itsallk

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic type r
Country flag
thanks guys I just ordered mine via amazon.
Sponsored

demonslayer

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I bought 7440's blinking brake lights, They keep coming loose and losing connection. I wrapped the base with some electrical tape seems to be holding.

midengine driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport , 2019 Buick Encore AWD, Sold 3800SC Fiero had a few Fieros
Country flag
I am looking for a better low beam and driving light replacement bulbs. The lights on the Civic Hatchback are not real bright. I have to drive the expressway to work and back in the dark and there is enough traffic that I really cant turn on the high beams. I am not interested in"pretty" I need lights that have long distance.

ikbenben

Belgium spec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic 1.5T Sport Plus HB
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does anybody know what type bulb fitting is needed for the glove box and sunvizor/make up mirror lights?

TypeRLEDs

#1 Source for 10thgen LEDs
Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Maps are T10.
Rear dome is T10
Trunk is T10
Reverse are T10

But there are a lot of different types of LEDs that can perform very well in each of those spots.

ikbenben

Belgium spec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Maps are T10.
Rear dome is T10
Trunk is T10
Reverse are T10

But there are a lot of different types of LEDs that can perform very well in each of those spots.
I already replaced those. I used Philips led's.

Accordlayingkit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX

ikbenben

Belgium spec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

midengine driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport , 2019 Buick Encore AWD, Sold 3800SC Fiero had a few Fieros
Country flag
Any one come across some low beams that can really reach down the road? I have a Civic Hatch Sport kind of a base vehicle. I'm in a area that I cant use high beams much so I am looking for something that will really get down the road. I replaced the stock low beams with Phillips X-treme Vision, but I would like something that goes further down the road. LED's seem to be only bright but not any real distance.

partialprint

First Name
Partial
Threads
Reaction score
Website
music.apple.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Alright, so I just got a set of panel lights from CorsoMotion, and they look fantastic! The fitment for my 2017 Civic Hatchback Sport was perfect. The LED lights I got from SuperBrightLEDS were good, no doubt, but I'm never going back to bulbs now that I have panels. Aside from being brighter, they spread the light more evenly, mainly because the LEDs aren't wasted facing away from the area actually being lit. The actual boards fit perfectly into each fixture. No shifting around. Here's a side-by-side comparison between the SBL lights and the CorsoMotion lights. You can see how much more evenly the panels on the right spread the light.

comparison.jpg

And here are some individual photos, including closeups of the blue (dome) and red (map) light panels inside their respective fixtures. You can see how many actual LEDs are on each panel, 21 for the dome and 12 per map light. The SBL bulbs had 9 in the dome and 6 per map light. Huge difference.

_MG_3226.jpg _MG_3228.jpg _MG_3227.jpg _MG_3217.jpg _MG_3222.jpg _MG_3239.jpg _MG_3241.jpg
What trunk light led is that its madd bright

partialprint

First Name
Partial
Threads
Reaction score
Website
music.apple.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Any one come across some low beams that can really reach down the road? I have a Civic Hatch Sport kind of a base vehicle. I'm in a area that I cant use high beams much so I am looking for something that will really get down the road. I replaced the stock low beams with Phillips X-treme Vision, but I would like something that goes further down the road. LED's seem to be only bright but not any real distance.
Hey so I think the round thing over the low beam light light limits how far the light goes cus i got sum lasfit ones with leds on both sides better than oem halogen but i wanted more distance too more so just light color changed and its brighter / diff color but not further distance
Sponsored