First Name
Kean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2020
Country flag
Hello guys!
New to this forum but I just wanted to make a post on my civic and how far it has come. Got the car in June of 2020 for 22.5k with 3 miles OTD. I purchased it at the best time! But here is my mod list for you guys to see! I am open to answer some questions. I built my short block as well and that is in the works hehe.

IG: @SlowAsfSi

Exterior:
Seibon CF spoiler
Seibon CF garnish
Seibon CF hood
Seibon CF grill
Greddy CF lip
CF mirror caps
CF foglight garnish
Diode dynamics SS3 pro fogs
OEM HFP side skirts
Volk TE37
Eibach sportline springs
OEM window visor
HIC rear roof spoiler
ABS dynamics diffuser
Window tint
27won orange BBK

Performance:
PRL BTK (GTX2860R Gen2)
PRL Catless DP
PRL FP
PRL FMIC w/ charge pipes
PRL FFK
PRL Race Maf CAI
JE Pistons
Saenz rods
Oil pump boundary gear
BC spring/retainer
JLT AOS
Eman clutch kit
Eman KZCMC
Eman fuel system
Skunk2 intake manifold
Hondata 4bar map sensor
HKS spark plugs
Acuity shifter
27won strut bar
Ktuner v1.2
Koyorad
Whiteline ALK
ARP headstuds

Interior:
Mugen steering wheel (black suede/red stitch)
Works bell relocation kit
Overlands alcantara pillar A
Overlands alcantara boomerangs
Overlands alcantara gauge cluster
Type R center alcantara upgrade
Acuity shift knob
Jā€™s racing boot ring

Honda Civic 10th gen Built 10th Gen Civic Si A38C6D75-5AE1-43DF-B0BF-A64755074579

Honda Civic 10th gen Built 10th Gen Civic Si 0AF12F87-B18A-421E-8E74-99FA6879C6B2

OP
OP

Keanbeaan

First Name
Kean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2020
Country flag
How much WHP? It looks like an excellent setup.
I only did an etune with DRob so Iā€™m assuming like 350-360whp when comparing to others. The fuel system and built block should let me hit higher numbers for sure!

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe (Sold 12/2021)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Clean as hell man. Awesome work!

18si-nepa

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I only did an etune with DRob so Iā€™m assuming like 350-360whp when comparing to others. The fuel system and built block should let me hit higher numbers for sure!
If we had better fueling system and more options to push. You would be close to 400 I bet. Iā€™m Fbo with w2 and Iā€™m at 340whp on e30 at 28psi. That was with a restricted dp that I since swapped to an rv6 set up. You definitely will hit some higher numbers with a dyno tune man. Build looks amazing.

OP
OP

Keanbeaan

First Name
Kean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2020
Country flag
If we had better fueling system and more options to push. You would be close to 400 I bet. Iā€™m Fbo with w2 and Iā€™m at 340whp on e30 at 28psi. That was with a restricted dp that I since swapped to an rv6 set up. You definitely will hit done higher numbers man. Build looks amazing.
yep! Thatā€™s why I talked to eman on fuel system and he got me set up. Going to DRob after I break in the engine and will post more updates shortly.
Iā€™m hoping the skunk2 intake manifold with the other mods help me reach 425-450whp. That would be worth an extra 100 whp lol. But Iā€™ll be happy regardless with a reliable and built engine.

18si-nepa

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
yep! Thatā€™s why I talked to eman on fuel system and he got me set up. Going to DRob after I break in the engine and will post more updates shortly.
Iā€™m hoping the skunk2 intake manifold with the other mods help me reach 425-450whp. That would be worth an extra 100 whp lol. But Iā€™ll be happy regardless with a reliable and built engine.
Thatā€™s awesome man. I have something in the works for next year with big turbo n fueling. Itā€™s nice I only live 2hrs from drob and imw. So I can get dialed in quick once my builds done at that point.

OP
OP

Keanbeaan

First Name
Kean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2020
Country flag
Thatā€™s awesome man. I have something in the works for next year with big turbo n fueling. Itā€™s nice I only live 2hrs from drob and imw. So I can get dialed in quick once my builds done at that point.
oh dude, Iā€™m close by DRob too lmao. No traffic is like 1.5hrs and with traffic 2hrs flat. Gonna be a nice drive when Iā€™m done lmao.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Not to bust a bubble. But the EWG will be limited to 32psi. Regardless of fuel. That should get you to 400 tho, maybe a few hp less.

OP
OP

Keanbeaan

First Name
Kean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2020
Country flag
Not to bust a bubble. But the EWG will be limited to 32psi. Regardless of fuel. That should get you to 400 tho, maybe a few hp less.
?? donā€™t say that
Sponsored