www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Axion Industries
2017+ Honda Civic Si 1.5t Upgraded fuel system - Axion Industries

FK8TD
10th 11th Gen. SI fuel system upgrade - (fk8td.com)

And of course NA Performance (Eman) which I don't see a listing.
Oh yeah, I see, that Axion kit is exactly what we did. We just pieced it together as opposed to buying a kit from them. Nice they make it easy and bundle it up. It's actually an Accord 2.0L GDI pump and injectors and then a jumper harness for the plugs. That FK8TD one is cool. I like how it has the An line with it.
Sponsored

Ap1 George

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SGP Civic Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
Oh yeah, I see, that Axion kit is exactly what we did. We just pieced it together as opposed to buying a kit from them. Nice they make it easy and bundle it up. It's actually an Accord 2.0L GDI pump and injectors and then a jumper harness for the plugs. That FK8TD one is cool. I like how it has the An line with it.
Yeah it's been know for sometime as Accord 2.0T fuel parts but back then only Eman offered the kit and he was hard to get a hold of. Would you happen to know what part the pnp harness comes from for the injectors?

ChefRyeSi

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan / 04’ CRV EX 5MT
Country flag

Redwing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic si coupe
Country flag
Are you open to the idea of port injection or are you trying to stick with GDI only?
Thankyou for reaching out!

In regards to fueling, I would like to stick with a GDI system because, as far as I'm aware, I can stick with the stock ECU and a tuning software. At the moment, I am running with Hondata and it would be nice if I could continue with them. I also don't know how the SI's ECU handles an upgraded fueling system, so I am looking forward to how others have tackled the issue.

If I end up going with port injection, would it be easer (or necessary) to go with a standalone ecu like MoTeC? I am unfamiliar with standalones and would prefer something I am less out of my depth in. That being said, I am still open to the idea of either port injection or a standalone if that is the path of least resistance.

At the end of the day, I am looking for ultimate reliability at a high power output (+375 whp). Thanks again for all the advice!

Precord96FK7

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Yeah it's been know for sometime as Accord 2.0T fuel parts but back then only Eman offered the kit and he was hard to get a hold of. Would you happen to know what part the pnp harness comes from for the injectors?
I'm also been curious on the injector harness adapters. Been trying to look at images and very curious.

Boosted_01_R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC3
Country flag
Hey @Vincent@27WON based on the bearing marks, you guys went down the Dial Bore route instead of Plastigauge ? Just wondering, getting ready to build my motor and would rather use my Mitutoyo dial bore and mic, instead of Plastigauge for tolerance verification. Honda manual was showing Plastigauge which made me question using a dial bore on Honda's coated bearings. Wondering how the coated bearing held up during your oil clearance checking.

Honda Civic 10th gen Building for 400WHP 27Won - 1

ManitobaSI

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The odds of having the oil clearances out of spec are slim. The highest level of accuracy is dialbore gauge but the good ones are expensive. You also need a good set of mics and those are expensive too. The thing with dialbore is it does scuff up the bearings and I don’t like that. You end up scuffing things up by over analyzing. Plastigauge works just fine for Honda engine. This is only my opinion. I would rather put my money in on a custom tapered 73mm 27won piston ring compressor. 😜

ManitobaSI

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
With the accord kits for the 1.5T some kits include a modified fuel pipe. The pipe that connects from fuel rail to fuel pump. It’s opened up a bit. But that’s not something I would DIY, it not down right it could maybe impact fuel pressure. Just an observation.

Boosted_01_R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC3
Country flag
The odds of having the oil clearances out of spec are slim. The highest level of accuracy is dialbore gauge but the good ones are expensive. You also need a good set of mics and those are expensive too. The thing with dialbore is it does scuff up the bearings and I don’t like that. You end up scuffing things up by over analyzing. Plastigauge works just fine for Honda engine. This is only my opinion. I would rather put my money in on a custom tapered 73mm 27won piston ring compressor. 😜
Invested in Mitutoyo dial bore and mic when I did my 2JZ motor... Markings on the ACL race bearings is fine. Haven't worked with the coated honda stuff, which is why I'm asking. Billet ring compressors are nice, no need for a custom one when Wiseco makes a nice billet 73mm one 😉, $35 lol

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey @Vincent@27WON based on the bearing marks, you guys went down the Dial Bore route instead of Plastigauge ? Just wondering, getting ready to build my motor and would rather use my Mitutoyo dial bore and mic, instead of Plastigauge for tolerance verification. Honda manual was showing Plastigauge which made me question using a dial bore on Honda's coated bearings. Wondering how the coated bearing held up during your oil clearance checking.

27Won - 1.png
I am not a fan of plastigauge. I never use it. I feel I always get way more accuracy with my dial bore gauge. I use that on everything.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
lol, should we just make that piston ring compressor lol? it was sweet.

Boosted_01_R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC3
Country flag
I am not a fan of plastigauge. I never use it. I feel I always get way more accuracy with my dial bore gauge. I use that on everything.
Yeah agreed, I'll stick to my dial bore on the Honda coated bearings. Not a fan of Plastigauge as well, seems to be a hit or miss on accuracy.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com