Williamsct1

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Wish my car still looked that clean,lol
Might sound stupid, but get some grit guards for your buckets, I was skeptical, but they actually keep the junk off my wash mitt.
They are on the list I tried to buy some locally and went to about every Wal-Mart, AutoZone, and orielly's, not a single store had any lol.
Sponsored

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They are on the list I tried to buy some locally and went to about every Wal-Mart, AutoZone, and orielly's, not a single store had any lol.
I got mine from chemical guys pretty cheap,but unless you spend 50.00, it seems like they kill you with shipping. 13.00 they wanted to send me two 4oz bottles of shampoo and air freshener.

OP
OP
Williamsct1

Williamsct1

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
I got mine from chemical guys pretty cheap,but unless you spend 50.00, it seems like they kill you with shipping. 13.00 they wanted to send me two 4oz bottles of shampoo and air freshener.

I'm going home to California on Thursday and I'm lucky enough to have a chemical guys in my hometown so I'm going to go stop in

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
Man, those black car problems. It rained today in the morning. My wife's modern steel looks like it was just detailed while my cbp looks like it went off roading. The fine swirl marks seem to never fade with this car. I even took a Griot DA and smoothed it all out. The fine swirl are still there.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm going home to California on Thursday and I'm lucky enough to have a chemical guys in my hometown so I'm going to go stop in
Cool, since your actually going to go there, I can tell you that their blacklight shampoo is some awesome stuff,my car is black too,you can use that stuff in direct sunlight with no issues. Its great!

OP
OP
Williamsct1

Williamsct1

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Cool, since your actually going to go there, I can tell you that their blacklight shampoo is some awesome stuff,my car is black too,you can use that stuff in direct sunlight with no issues. Its great!
Good to know, I was planning picking some up. Plus a lot more if the boss woman will allow it lol!!

OP
OP
Williamsct1

Williamsct1

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Man, those black car problems. It rained today in the morning. My wife's modern steel looks like it was just detailed while my cbp looks like it went off roading. The fine swirl marks seem to never fade with this car. I even took a Griot DA and smoothed it all out. The fine swirl are still there.
Yeaaaaa I feel you, black shows everything but it looks so nice when it's clean lol
Sponsored