Buddyclub coilover reviews

kluo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback, 2014 Subaru Impreza, 2005 Subaru Legacy GT
Country flag
I searched google and civicx and can't seem to find any reviews/ long term reviews on how the coilovers are holding up. Anyone with the buddyclub sport spec coilovers mind sharing their experience? any issues they had, recommendations, if a camber kit is needed?
Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

SUL73NAZ

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
I have had the sport specs on for about a year. They are great! A little stiffer than stock but you get used to it. Car feels more planted. It handles well at higher speeds. I like the ability to adjust height & dampening. You don’t necessarily need a camber kit unless you decide to go as low as you can go in the rear. The front has camber plates. I would highly recommend them! Hit up fkxracing/team3d that’s who I got mine through!

OP
OP

kluo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback, 2014 Subaru Impreza, 2005 Subaru Legacy GT
Country flag
I have had the sport specs on for about a year. They are great! A little stiffer than stock but you get used to it. Car feels more planted. It handles well at higher speeds. I like the ability to adjust height & dampening. You don’t necessarily need a camber kit unless you decide to go as low as you can go in the rear. The front has camber plates. I would highly recommend them! Hit up fkxracing/team3d that’s who I got mine through!
thanks for the reply! how low did you go?

SUL73NAZ

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
I just ran them out of the box. I believe they are set to 1.5” lower out of the box. I am planning on lowering them more but have been enjoying the amount lower & increases performance that I have not bothered to do so! Hope this helps!

fkturboindo

First Name
Osmar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK4 1.5 Turbo Hatchback
Country flag
i have already used tein flex Z for last 2 years. better stability + more planted and high speed / high way road. but sometimes it sound pop and clunk if you pass the bumpy / damaged road. is buddy club better and more silence than tein? thank you.
Sponsored