FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si, Honda Ruckus
Country flag
Thanks for the pics! Looking good my man!
Any time bro! Have a good Sunday and shoot me a message if ever you have questions on anything I have installed haha. Next “mod” will be a front lip since my car looks naked and I’m not quite sure on lowering yet.

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
OP
OP
FWDFREDO

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Is that hwy 1 thru Santa Barbara? It's been awhile since I've been thru there
Correct. Went all the way to the 33 on a spirited drive with some other fellas. I was the only JDM guy so it was a sight to watch haha.

OP
OP
FWDFREDO

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah mine too, even when I get a type r I'll keep the Si. That's how much I love this car and it's so capable. haha that's amazing! Most people are ignorant to how impressive Hondas are especially Honda sports cars. Just wait until your tuned! Those guys jaws will hit the floor!:spaz:
Same bro. I tell my wife the same thing. I’ll keep my Si, get a Type R to carry the kiddos once we have them haha and an S2K for the miss and I. Haha Honda, the power of DREAMS ?

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Correct. Went all the way to the 33 on a spirited drive with some other fellas. I was the only JDM guy so it was a sight to watch haha.
I grew up in SoCal (LA) and moved out to Northern Cal in 2001. Most of my family lives in SoCal so I travel there frequently. Most of the time I take hwy 5, but once in awhile I will take 101 and hwy 1 if I feel adventurous. My brother and father recently bought a house in EastVale near Corona (Riverside county), so now it would take forever taking 101. I have friend on this forum who owns a Type R, (you can read my post on this), he lives not to far from my brothers house so we did a run in Chino Hills with his Type R

OP
OP
FWDFREDO

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I grew up in SoCal (LA) and moved out to Northern Cal in 2001. Most of my family lives in SoCal so I travel there frequently. Most of the time I take hwy 5, but once in awhile I will take 101 and hwy 1 if I feel adventurous. My brother and father recently bought a house in EastVale near Corona (Riverside county), so now it would take forever taking 101. I have friend on this forum who owns a Type R, (you can read my post on this), he lives not to far from my brothers house so we did a run in Chino Hills with his Type R
That’s killer, let’s link up soon if you’d like. I’m looking for nice laid back people to go on a spirited drive with. Nothing crazy haha but just a fun trip. My other buddy drives an NSX and would probably dig coming since he commutes between LA & SB

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That’s killer, let’s link up soon if you’d like. I’m looking for nice laid back people to go on a spirited drive with. Nothing crazy haha but just a fun trip. My other buddy drives an NSX and would probably dig coming since he commutes between LA & SB
Haha I'd love to! I'm coming down around mid-June, but I don't know what my schedule is going to look like. My brother used to live in the South Bay near Torrance, but now lives way up by Corona so it's a long drive to SB! It was already a 2 hour drive from LA!! Maybe I will make a trip in August or September and take 101/hwy 1 and we can meet up. If my wife and kids come than we would be taking our Minivan, but I will try and make a solo trip before summer is over so I can bring the Lexus

OP
OP
FWDFREDO

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Haha I'd love to! I'm coming down around mid-June, but I don't know what my schedule is going to look like. My brother used to live in the South Bay near Torrance, but now lives way up by Corona so it's a long drive to SB! It was already a 2 hour drive from LA!! Maybe I will make a trip in August or September and take 101/hwy 1 and we can meet up. If my wife and kids come than we would be taking our Minivan, but I will try and make a solo trip before summer is over so I can bring the Lexus
Haha dope, most minivans nowadays make 200 + hp so you’ll be set man hahah. Just playing.

for sure, keep me in the loop I’m always Looking to make new friends and my wife and I like heading out of town whenever we’re not stuck at work.??

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Haha dope, most minivans nowadays make 200 + hp so you’ll be set man hahah. Just playing.

for sure, keep me in the loop I’m always Looking to make new friends and my wife and I like heading out of town whenever we’re not stuck at work.??
It's a 2013 Toyota Sienna so it's 3.5L V6 makes 266 HP @6200 RPM and 245 ft-lbs tq. It's not as heavy as a lot of Minivans so power is really good...for a vehicle its size. On the Grapevines I have cruise control on going 80 and it doesn't even slow down, and it actually handles surprisingly well for such a big vehicle. It currently has 140K on it, it has never had a mechanical issue with the engine, although I did have to change the front suspension two years ago, the drivers side boot, and a couple months ago the lower control arm. But I have really pounded on it since we bought it, I can't even count the number of trips we've done on it. That's why I love Toyota and Honda. They last!

OP
OP
FWDFREDO

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It's a 2013 Toyota Sienna so it's 3.5L V6 makes 266 HP @6200 RPM and 245 ft-lbs tq. It's not as heavy as a lot of Minivans so power is really good...for a vehicle its size. On the Grapevines I have cruise control on going 80 and it doesn't even slow down, and it actually handles surprisingly well for such a big vehicle. It currently has 140K on it, it has never had a mechanical issue with the engine, although I did have to change the front suspension two years ago, the drivers side boot, and a couple months ago the lower control arm. But I have really pounded on it since we bought it, I can't even count the number of trips we've done on it. That's why I love Toyota and Honda. They last!
Amen! I work at a shop and out favorite cars to work on and keep overall are probably Toyotas, especially older RAV4s and Yaris. They run FOREVER with almost little to no maintenance required. I’ll always stay with Honda/Acura Toyota/Lexus.

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Amen! I work at a shop and out favorite cars to work on and keep overall are probably Toyotas, especially older RAV4s and Yaris. They run FOREVER with almost little to no maintenance required. I’ll always stay with Honda/Acura Toyota/Lexus.
She's taken quite a beating from my wife over the years, but keeps on ticking (she's crashed it through our garage door, hit the gate post multiple times, drove it over the curb etc)

Honda Civic 10th gen BUDDY CLUB SPORTS CHIP? 1590959563458

OP
OP
FWDFREDO

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
She's taken quite a beating from my wife over the years, but keeps on ticking (she's crashed it through our garage door, hit the gate post multiple times, drove it over the curb etc)

1590959563458.png
Is the Sienna the Civic of minivans or is the Civic the Sienna of compact cars? Hahah.

looks good still

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Is the Sienna the Civic of minivans or is the Civic the Sienna of compact cars? Hahah.

looks good still
Well, it used to be built on a Camry platform (it was essentially a V6 Camry with a minivan body until 2003) and then was moved to a Lexus platform from 2004 on. So you can say it's more an Accord of Minivans that became an Acura of Minivans!

OP
OP
FWDFREDO

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Well, it used to be built on a Camry platform (it was essentially a V6 Camry with a minivan body until 2003) and then was moved to a Lexus platform from 2004 on. So you can say it's more an Accord of Minivans that became an Acura of Minivans!
Hahaha AMEN.

reminds me of how the newer accord is arguably nicer than Acura’s current midsize sedan. Sad. Let’s hope this new type S brings excitement back to the Acura brand
Sponsored