mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si & 2016 Honda Fit
Country flag
That’s true. I like the minimalistic look though can’t lie haha. Your lip looks so nice on yours because you have the HFP side skirts
Thanks dude! I like to think so too lol the HFP side skirts should have been the factory skirts I think. You should get you a set. They look a little different for the coupe but still just as sick.
Sponsored

OP
OP
FWDFREDO

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si, Honda Ruckus
Country flag
Thanks dude! I like to think so too lol the HFP side skirts should have been the factory skirts I think. You should get you a set. They look a little different for the coupe but still just as sick.
Definitely bro. I am thinking of getting springs put on this month. Let’s see how this turns out haha. Based on the drop, I’ll then figure out what lip and exhaust I choose

RepyT

Almost Stock ‘19 R on 255/35-19”
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R FK8, 2017 Lexus GX460 Luxury
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi guys,
Good thread. Seems to take a few turns with Sienna but good stuff.

Anybody consider Race Chip for an Si?
This is the luxury & sport tuning company know for Eurocars performance mods. HQ in Germany but not that long ago the US office moved Cali-Florida right near me.

This and all their kits aren’t true piggybacks that plug in OBD2 as one trick ponies. Those can work well, my 17 Ridgeline got 44 hp and almost that in torque dyno’d in NC.

There will be a Type R kit later this year, my car prototyped it, Gained 81 hp, see attached tune settings that will be 3,5,7. Phone app uses any three(Eco, Sport default, or Race chosen (1-7,selectable stepped apart by 1 or more). These are independent of vehicle modes for 21 possible tune/veh setting combos. Mine got over 400hp with NBO, turned down to 367hp/373 T.to be sustainable over lifecycle.
RC uses a fast processor brain box and a harness with interrupt sensors without interActing with the ECU. Simple self install. Kits for R would be out by now if not for logistics pandemic issues. I can tell this is safe, works well, and is modes can e changed other than while accelerating. OTAR updates can go out to all or just your S/N.
No I don’t workk for them but they did appreciate having a stock R to help give Hondata and K-Tuner some alternatives for some, like me, that know what they don’t know and want a mild to wild kick in their cars virtual pants. Even as I plot paths to some bolt ons, I’m looking at cooling, insulation and mild assist as RC retunes for pipes (free) are needed as they don’t recommend over 400hp to keep their warranty intact.

Consider Race Chip as a safe fun hands off alternative.

Honda Civic 10th gen BUDDY CLUB SPORTS CHIP? BC04E568-3DA1-494E-9E50-157839798728

Honda Civic 10th gen BUDDY CLUB SPORTS CHIP? E88DB1BB-1082-4F22-86B4-5FB1E0D021B0

OP
OP
FWDFREDO

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hi guys,
Good thread. Seems to take a few turns with Sienna but good stuff.

Anybody consider Race Chip for an Si?
This is the luxury & sport tuning company know for Eurocars performance mods. HQ in Germany but not that long ago the US office moved Cali-Florida right near me.

This and all their kits aren’t true piggybacks that plug in OBD2 as one trick ponies. Those can work well, my 17 Ridgeline got 44 hp and almost that in torque dyno’d in NC.

There will be a Type R kit later this year, my car prototyped it, Gained 81 hp, see attached tune settings that will be 3,5,7. Phone app uses any three(Eco, Sport default, or Race chosen (1-7,selectable stepped apart by 1 or more). These are independent of vehicle modes for 21 possible tune/veh setting combos. Mine got over 400hp with NBO, turned down to 367hp/373 T.to be sustainable over lifecycle.
RC uses a fast processor brain box and a harness with interrupt sensors without interActing with the ECU. Simple self install. Kits for R would be out by now if not for logistics pandemic issues. I can tell this is safe, works well, and is modes can e changed other than while accelerating. OTAR updates can go out to all or just your S/N.
No I don’t workk for them but they did appreciate having a stock R to help give Hondata and K-Tuner some alternatives for some, like me, that know what they don’t know and want a mild to wild kick in their cars virtual pants. Even as I plot paths to some bolt ons, I’m looking at cooling, insulation and mild assist as RC retunes for pipes (free) are needed as they don’t recommend over 400hp to keep their warranty intact.

Consider Race Chip as a safe fun hands off alternative.

BC04E568-3DA1-494E-9E50-157839798728.jpeg

E88DB1BB-1082-4F22-86B4-5FB1E0D021B0.jpeg
Hey man, doesn’t Bisimoto have a 1000hp Honda Odyssey? Maybe Siennas are next ?

That sounds neat! How long have you had that for? I myself don’t think I’ll be tuning the car soon since I’m using it for canyon carving and feel like I’ve got more than enough speed( not to mention that I’ve gotten myself in trouble with more powerful cars in the past so I’m laying low moving forward aha) but I’m sure people would love to learn more about this. The more options available the better.

I think everyone’s overall fear( mine mostly, but I’ve read others as well) is that it’ll mess something up haha. I’ve heard horror stories but of course, that’s the price of tuning

RepyT

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey man, doesn’t Bisimoto have a 1000hp Honda Odyssey? Maybe Siennas are next ?

That sounds neat! How long have you had that for? I myself don’t think I’ll be tuning the car soon since I’m using it for canyon carving and feel like I’ve got more than enough speed( not to mention that I’ve gotten myself in trouble with more powerful cars in the past so I’m laying low moving forward aha) but I’m sure people would love to learn more about this. The more options available the better.

I think everyone’s overall fear( mine mostly, but I’ve read others as well) is that it’ll mess something up haha. I’ve heard horror stories but of course, that’s the price of tuning
You bring up a good point in the tuner, but why when stock is plenty?

For canyon carving, consider 18” 40-45 series or 19”35-40 series tires so potholes won’t be as likely to damage rims, tires.

Deck out the Sienna, dragon wagon?

I f I could turn a Black Edition Ridgeline into Type R, you should go wild with the soccer hopper.

Tuning wise Hondata and KTuner mix warranty as they jailbreak ECU. Advocates say stock tune can be restored but there are puppy tracks. Piggybacks don’t leave these tracks nor due interrupt tuners (Race Chip, Buddy Tune, JB4, etc). Alternates can work to increase power but aren’t well liked by pure tuners, I get it. More control, FBOs. I just want to whip that there cars ass every so often and look good doing it.

OP
OP
FWDFREDO

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You bring up a good point in the tuner, but why when stock is plenty?

For canyon carving, consider 18” 40-45 series or 19”35-40 series tires so potholes won’t be as likely to damage rims, tires.

Deck out the Sienna, dragon wagon?

I f I could turn a Black Edition Ridgeline into Type R, you should go wild with the soccer hopper.

Tuning wise Hondata and KTuner mix warranty as they jailbreak ECU. Advocates say stock tune can be restored but there are puppy tracks. Piggybacks don’t leave these tracks nor due interrupt tuners (Race Chip, Buddy Tune, JB4, etc). Alternates can work to increase power but aren’t well liked by pure tuners, I get it. More control, FBOs. I just want to whip that there cars ass every so often and look good doing it.
Haha you sound like you have a winner in your hands man. So just to clarify, you are running this product on your Type R correct? Do you know of anyone running it on their Si?

RepyT

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Haha you sound like you have a winner in your hands man. So just to clarify, you are running this product on your Type R correct? Do you know of anyone running it on their Si?
There’s only 1 R done now.
I don’t personally know any Si owners running this. I will say it’s legit, many great tunes on Euro-cars, Here’s one vid:

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si & 2016 Honda Fit
Country flag
Definitely bro. I am thinking of getting springs put on this month. Let’s see how this turns out haha. Based on the drop, I’ll then figure out what lip and exhaust I choose
can't fault you on that, let me know what springs you go with