Brighter Signal Lights

VonMieses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan
One of the aspects of the Honda Civic that almost made me not buy one is that the turn signal lights are almost wrapped by another light (both front and back). I remain dumbfounded by this design decision that many car manufacturers make as the flashing turn signal light is often washed out by the lights immediately beside them (especially the front daytime running lights). It is not as significant a problem on the civic as other cars, however, I find in many situations, from many angles, the flashing turn signal light is barely noticeable (being washed out by the daytime running lights).

Is there a brighter bulb available to replace these lights with that would make the turn signals more noticeable? I read that LED replacement bulb are actually less bright than the OEM bulbs. There must be some bright one that can be purchased. Any experiences?

Cheers!
Sponsored

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
Halogen bulbs are always brighter, unless you go custom LED (and I mean buying your own SMD's and making your own bulb, not just buying ebay shit).
If you get insanely bright bulbs for day, at night you will be a huge nuisance to everyone.

Now, I've never had an issue noticing turn signals on any other car on the road...so...