un1coRn

IG: @sgp_fk8r
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP FK8 R-34844
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anybody running Bridgestone Potenza S007A's? Pros? Cons? Run large? Run small? Loud? They're decently priced on TireRack for the performance (per reviews). Any insight is appreciated. Thanks! Pics for attn
Honda Civic 10th gen Bridgestone Potenza S007A 3E470F69-C22C-4B0F-87C6-D893D5E66982
Honda Civic 10th gen Bridgestone Potenza S007A fullsizeoutput_d6a

OP
OP
un1coRn

un1coRn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP FK8 R-34844
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you want the fastest tire in the world and will compromise on literally everything else, get RE71Rs.

If you want the best all around summer tire that makes performance compromises to gain tons of liveability, get Michelin P4S.

Don't overthink it, don't think that you know something the rest of us don't. The PS4S is absolutely not the fastest tire, but it is the best all around tire and I regret getting the BFGs my Civic wears.
Nah I hear you, just wanted some feedback. Aside from a little spirited driving every now and then this car is more of a daily tbh. Possible track in the future but not yet. May just get Falken Azenis

Night Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Type R
Country flag
Anybody running Bridgestone Potenza S007A's? Pros? Cons? Run large? Run small? Loud? They're decently priced on TireRack for the performance (per reviews). Any insight is appreciated. Thanks! Pics for attn
I had them on my Type R last year, great tire for spirited driving, not too loud, neither harsh, track ready, road trip & fall (here in Chicago). When I got them, Tire Rack didn’t specify the weight, so they ended up giving me a $50 discount.

The tread lasts longer than the RE71Rs or any other Potenza & way better in the rain -critical on this category. This is the type of tire you buy, if you want to upgrade from the Max Performance Summer category, with a small trade in the rain, and still being able to use it daily. I had them for one summer & a half and sold them.

Note: Falken & Michelin are nice – (Falken Fan here), but they just don’t last, unless you swap them every season. Best bang is Conti.

OP
OP
un1coRn

un1coRn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP FK8 R-34844
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had them on my Type R last year, great tire for spirited driving, not too loud, neither harsh, track ready, road trip & fall (here in Chicago). When I got them, Tire Rack didn’t specify the weight, so they ended up giving me a $50 discount.

The tread lasts longer than the RE71Rs or any other Potenza & way better in the rain -critical on this category. This is the type of tire you buy, if you want to upgrade from the Max Performance Summer category, with a small trade in the rain, and still being able to use it daily. I had them for one summer & a half and sold them.

Note: Falken & Michelin are nice – (Falken Fan here), but they just don’t last, unless you swap them every season. Best bang is Conti.
Good to know. This car will be driven prolly 5k miles per year, mostly street. Basically looking for dry/wet performance, quiet & comfortable with decent tread wear. Think Conti is the way to go?

Night Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Type R
Country flag