OP
MetalKnightCivicHB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Man I want these, idk they will fit on my ex. How much was the kit?
Itll fit any 10thgen. Mine cost me 400 and it was a steal
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Where did you end up getting them? And I was wondering if theyd be too big to fit inside my smaller rims.
He told me he found them used on another forum. A great deal for sure. What size are your wheels?

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The stock ex wheels which I believe are 17s
17's will not be a problem, the issue will be with spacing between the back of the wheels and the outside of the calipers. You'd probably need wheel spacers of 15-20mm to use those wheels. I had some trouble finding aftermarket wheels that would fit over mine. I am using 3mm spacers on a 18x8.5" wheels with a 35 offset.

Empyrean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
17's will not be a problem, the issue will be with spacing between the back of the wheels and the outside of the calipers. You'd probably need wheel spacers of 15-20mm to use those wheels. I had some trouble finding aftermarket wheels that would fit over mine. I am using 3mm spacers on a 18x8.5" wheels with a 35 offset.
Alright, now how would I know if a kit fits my car or really any car for that matter?

kalvin126

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Dang. I'd be interested in this for my Sport Touring. Bummed that it will require spacers

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Alright, now how would I know if a kit fits my car or really any car for that matter?
Well, I have personal experience with the Brembos that fit this generation Civic. They require at least a 17" diameter wheel and the calipers are very wide which is why you need a different offset. (accomplished by either aftermarket wheels or spacers) That may not be what you were looking for but hopefully that is helpful.

Wilwood calipers are not as wide and would not require much of a spacer.

Dang. I'd be interested in this for my Sport Touring. Bummed that it will require spacers
The spacers aren't bad, you can order a set of the hubcentric bolt on style on eBay for under $100. They also make your wheels look much better in the wheel well.

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice. I tried the Konig Oversteer wheels but they didn't fit well over the caliper. I'm running 3mm spacers with these. (Ultraform)
what about the oversteer didnt fit? because that is the rim i'm planning on buying but im doing factory offset so i can still lower the car

3925blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si sedan
Country flag
Very curious myself about this upgrade. Any more info on the caliper itself? Is it monobloc or multi-piece; how can I find pads that fit? Also, less important to me but still interested to know, what's the piston count/config? So many questions, I know. ;)

OP
OP
MetalKnightCivicHB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So where can I get this?? I want Brembos so bad
These are dc5r calipers.

what about the oversteer didnt fit? because that is the rim i'm planning on buying but im doing factory offset so i can still lower the car
The oversteer dont fit with the brembos. Will need spacers.

Very curious myself about this upgrade. Any more info on the caliper itself? Is it monobloc or multi-piece; how can I find pads that fit? Also, less important to me but still interested to know, what's the piston count/config? So many questions, I know. ;)
Its monobloc, my pads are stoptech brand from a 350z with brembos. It has four piston

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They wouldn't fit over the Brembos without excessive spacers, pushing the wheels out too far from the car.
Sponsored