GR-Easy

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Hatch, 1967 Pontiac GTO
Country flag
Alright I sprung for this kit, was pretty spendy at like ~$600, but my wife was super insistent on having a BMS like the one present in my son's CX-5. We're dealing with 2 young drivers and she deems it critical safety equipment and I agree. My 17 y/o daugther is going to be driving the '19 Sport hatch. So that brings me to this kit I bought. I've already gone down the rabbit hole and have the mounts fabbed up for the sensors, have the drivier's side interior stripped and the interior harness roughed-in, getting ready to mount the BMS controller under the dash and run wiring for the side a-pillar indicators and warning buzzer.

Here's where I could use some help in return for posting up a guide post-facto that might help others do this job more quickly and thoroughly. I am in need of diagrams/schematics for the factory wiring harness where I can tap into turn signals primarily, and also the switch that controls autolamp function. Should be enough for now. TIA!
Sponsored

martindtjr

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Vehicle(s)
TYPE R 19, Sienna XLE15, Xa 06, Camry 92
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Alright I sprung for this kit, was pretty spendy at like ~$600, but my wife was super insistent on having a BMS like the one present in my son's CX-5. We're dealing with 2 young drivers and she deems it critical safety equipment and I agree. My 17 y/o daugther is going to be driving the '19 Sport hatch. So that brings me to this kit I bought. I've already gone down the rabbit hole and have the mounts fabbed up for the sensors, have the drivier's side interior stripped and the interior harness roughed-in, getting ready to mount the BMS controller under the dash and run wiring for the side a-pillar indicators and warning buzzer.

Here's where I could use some help in return for posting up a guide post-facto that might help others do this job more quickly and thoroughly. I am in need of diagrams/schematics for the factory wiring harness where I can tap into turn signals primarily, and also the switch that controls autolamp function. Should be enough for now. TIA!
Some time this weekend I'll find it for