Brand new 2018 type r

Sillywabbits

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I was just made aware my dealership will be getting a Polished Metal Metallic Type R. Build date starts June 12. I will have it Mid July. Located in Clearwater florida.
Sponsored

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
I was just made aware my dealership will be getting a Polished Metal Metallic Type R. Build date starts June 12. I will have it Mid July. Located in Clearwater florida.
Wait so now dealers now about Build Dates and the actual allocations they are getting? That's great news!

Congrats!

Z06_Pilot

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP CTR #15484 | Corvette Z06's | Toyota Tundra #2, | Mini Cooper Countryman Works edition | Can-Am Spyder | Ducati X-Diavel
Country flag
yea, my dealer was able to tell me the build date of my CTR (5/8), and they also told me last Thursday that it was turned over that morning to the transporter company for delivery to the dealership. Now they are not even close to Mini regarding delivery details, however. On both of our Mini JCW's, they were able to tells us within 2 hours of when the transporter would arrive at the dealership and they were right on track....

I also saw on a local FB posting that a local dealership informed someone in the group of two CTR future build dates in June for their allocation.

toddrhodes

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR #16979, '18 Odyssey
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My ABM build date is 6/11, hoping for an early July pickup. Sadly I go on vacation a couple weeks after, but that's ok, I'll have plenty of time to drive the R.

Z06_Pilot

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP CTR #15484 | Corvette Z06's | Toyota Tundra #2, | Mini Cooper Countryman Works edition | Can-Am Spyder | Ducati X-Diavel
Country flag
Oh, BTW, congratulations! The PMM color never appealed to me from the press shots I had seen-looked like a dull gray color. However, since then I have seen numerous live pictures from owners of their actual vehicles and that color is just outstanding. Blends with the black aero bits really well also. If black had not been available to me, i would have snapped up a PMM in a heartbeat.

megaphone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR R-16412
Country flag
I’m going to end up in a SI I believe. Waiting for a 19 release.
Do you believe there will be one? I was under the impression Honda waits 3 years to do a refresh if the model is selling well, which the current civic is.

OP
OP

Sillywabbits

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Do you believe there will be one? I was under the impression Honda waits 3 years to do a refresh if the model is selling well, which the current civic is.
Only reason I’m versions is because of the insight. So maybe slight changes? I’m open to see.

slowride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Type-R
Country flag
Wait so now dealers now about Build Dates and the actual allocations they are getting? That's great news!

Congrats!
I was able to pick my color and have known for awhile now when it will be here.
Sponsored