Brake Input PID Needed for Software

voiddweller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CTR (Sold), '04 TSX MT, '19 Camaro ZL1 1LE MT
Country flag
I'm trying to get RaceChrono & Torque Pro set up for my next HPDE & I can't figure out how to record the Brake input. In addition, no active PID's come up with Torque Scan.

I thought I read a post several months ago where someone figured it out but I can't find it. Does anyone have the instructions for adding it?

Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
voiddweller

voiddweller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
No one? Is there a better forum to post it on CivicX? Thanks!

OP
OP
voiddweller

voiddweller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Never found it, but I believe there's a formula to approximate the data using GPS and the Accelerometer. It was either Racechrono or TorquePro that allowed for a graphical representation of the output. I tried several PID's but the results were not consistent.

It annoyed the heck out of me because the ECU is definitely getting the data point from a sensor and displaying it on the gauge cluster.

RacingManiac

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW GTI, 2018 ABM CTR R-17001
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think thats actually in the CAN signal and not your normal OBDII output. You need to know the CAN address for it for Racecapture to record its data.

SlowAP2

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI, 04 S2K,
Country flag
I think thats actually in the CAN signal and not your normal OBDII output. You need to know the CAN address for it for Racecapture to record its data.
You are correct. Do you know any of the Can address's? Ive tried the ones posted on here from the Torque app in my RC Track but nothing comes back on the dashboard. I also tried the pre-setup ones for the s2k hoping honda used the same but no go there as well.