SleepyFC1

The Minister of Truth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ABM Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bayson R checking in. I always thought there was something missing on the Si, looks wise. This lip really pulls the front together. I've booped a curb a time or two, but it still looks fine.
Honda Civic 10th gen Brag about your front Splitter... Si (27)

jaybuckets

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have the abs dynamic type r style front lip, but will be selling it soon as it’s too low for my car, going the bayson lip route. Haven’t gotten a chance to get actual good photos of it, here’s a snippet of it though.

513B2363-C8C1-4D15-BC34-996230C99E15.jpeg
is this the version of the ABS dynamics lip that fits over the stock sport lip? if you sell i'd be interested cause nobody makes lips that don't require the removal of the OEM lip lol

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
is this the version of the ABS dynamics lip that fits over the stock sport lip? if you sell i'd be interested cause nobody makes lips that don't require the removal of the OEM lip lol
No stock lip has got to be removed, it’s the “cf”lip. Might sell it for $100ish since it scrapped at the bottom. Will be inspecting it next week when I swap lips and assessing how bad the damage is and changing the price according to the damage

jaybuckets

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No stock lip has got to be removed, it’s the “cf”lip. Might sell it for $100ish since it scrapped at the bottom. Will be inspecting it next week when I swap lips and assessing how bad the damage is and changing the price according to the damage
ah damn I thought the stock lip could stay. thanks bro!

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well maybe some day you will get there, but you fooled me from the photos! What is your instagram or website for the headlights? I'd like to look into them!
@civicsocialclub

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
ah damn I thought the stock lip could stay. thanks bro!
I’m not sure if there is many options to put on the sport oem lip. I bought the Bayson lip and that’s meant for non-sport hatchbacks and Si’s. I bought the oem Si lip (haven’t put it on yet), so that I can use the bayson lip. It was $80. Picked up the bayson lip a week ago and it was on sale got that for less than $100

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Hey! i love the Sonic Grey Colour I wish when i was getting my Type R that colour was available, would've been a no brainer to go with that colour!
As for some exterior mods, on our website unity-performance.com we offer side markers which really compliment the Sonic Grey, they can be found here:
https://unity-performance.com/products/side-marker-lights?_pos=5&_sid=6bbb25f31&_ss=r
These are a fan favourite amongst every Civic owner, regardless of trim, and are an awesome replacement to the OE orange side markers. If you navigate through the link i provided above you can see the different variants available for the side markers. They will be available for preorder at the end of the month!

Also, i really recommend Jets Vinyl products to really make the exterior of your Civic stand out from others at any car meets or even just to make your car the way you like it. We offer day time running light tints in various colours, as well as side marker tints, also reverse light tint among other items. The best part about the Jets Vinyl is that its on sale right now! Check out the various items we cary: https://unity-performance.com/search?q=jets+vinyl

OP
OP
turbo_snail

turbo_snail

First Name
Shan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Ex Hatchback
Country flag
Hey! i love the Sonic Grey Colour I wish when i was getting my Type R that colour was available, would've been a no brainer to go with that colour!
As for some exterior mods, on our website unity-performance.com we offer side markers which really compliment the Sonic Grey, they can be found here:
https://unity-performance.com/products/side-marker-lights?_pos=5&_sid=6bbb25f31&_ss=r
These are a fan favourite amongst every Civic owner, regardless of trim, and are an awesome replacement to the OE orange side markers. If you navigate through the link i provided above you can see the different variants available for the side markers. They will be available for preorder at the end of the month!

Also, i really recommend Jets Vinyl products to really make the exterior of your Civic stand out from others at any car meets or even just to make your car the way you like it. We offer day time running light tints in various colours, as well as side marker tints, also reverse light tint among other items. The best part about the Jets Vinyl is that its on sale right now! Check out the various items we cary: https://unity-performance.com/search?q=jets+vinyl
Awesome! Thanks for the recommendations I will check them and your products out for sure!?

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
+1 for abs dynamics R lip, love how aggressive it sits

If you decide to go this route you'll probably scrape it even at stock height, I scrape mine fairly often if I'm not careful

unnamed.jpg
Digging those red fog light covers!

JJ707

JJ
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ebay type V lip wrapped in gloss black. Holding up well after 2 years and driving across the US.

Honda Civic 10th gen Brag about your front Splitter... D1A0A167-FF6A-47B9-845B-2473F70E8205
Sponsored