lipps

First Name
philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si coupe
Country flag
hi guys! just wanna know if there is anyone like me having problem tuning their car like after a while after tuning with canned tune. cell and diff error pops out from my dash. i have cobra prl intake mishimoto intercooler and boomba bov. inheard that some say its becoz of the BOV. if so will the the oem bov for non si fits Si? tia
Sponsored

LoneWolf77

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
These cars do not like BOVs at all. I know the psssh sound is cool and all but they do nothing for these cars.

OP
OP
lipps

lipps

First Name
philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si coupe
Country flag
These cars do not like BOVs at all. I know the psssh sound is cool and all but they do nothing for these cars.
so do you think i should get the oem and that would takecarenof all the codes/errors popping out from my dash? and do all 16+ non si oem bov fits my 2020 si? thankyoi

LoneWolf77

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Yeah I would definitely remove the bov asap. I'm not sure if the BOVs are the same.

OP
OP
lipps

lipps

First Name
philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si coupe
Country flag
Yeah I would definitely remove the bov asap. I'm not sure if the BOVs are the same.
ok thanks i just orderd something on ebay it says for 16+ turbo i hope it works if it doesnt im thinking about getting the bov block plate

Mcclaughry95

500hp is the goal.
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si
Country flag
ok thanks i just orderd something on ebay it says for 16+ turbo i hope it works if it doesnt im thinking about getting the bov block plate
Block plate is just a spacer for the stock bypass valve to achieve the same sounds and will cause the same issues. Oem bypass valve is needed to keep the air in the loop.