Bought New 2017 Hatchbacksport

mjyumping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 626 Hatchback
Country flag
thanks for the pics! Now i'm confident in my choice of a WOP Sport, ordered it without seeing one lol
i like white as well, though others said that when you see it on person, they've changed their mind from white to sonic grey. So maybe it's best to see your colour choices in person. At the end of the day, It's on your taste.
Sponsored

dephcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Civic Sedan LX-G, 2017 Civic Hatch Sport Sensing (pending)
i like white as well, though others said that when you see it on person, they've changed their mind from white to sonic grey. So maybe it's best to see your colour choices in person. At the end of the day, It's on your taste.
I saw the white LX so I'm down with the paint, just wasn't sure how's it look with the sport trim kit. My other thought was PMM but didn't think there'd be enough contrast. My car is barely able to keep running so I didn't have time to wait for them to start showing up then make a colour decision.

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
I saw the white LX so I'm down with the paint, just wasn't sure how's it look with the sport trim kit. My other thought was PMM but didn't think there'd be enough contrast. My car is barely able to keep running so I didn't have time to wait for them to start showing up then make a colour decision.
I had my heart set on the WOP as well...until i saw the PMM in person and I changed my mind instantly. Still love the white, but I like how the car flows better in PMM...white shows contrast but a bit too much contrast for me. Also it makes the back looks very much like a Prius.. lol

TT-00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sport Hatchback
I also wanted WOP....went to dealer saw PMM in sport and WOP in LX, end up with PMM Sport.......

bsirk3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EXL with sensing Ordered.
I'm ordering my WOP EXL tomorrow, was waiting to order sensing, I'll admit I nearly changed my mind when I saw the PMM! If I didn't have my heart set on the bl/ivory interior I'm not sure which way I would have landed. Although the PMM is avail with 2 tone I just can't see that combo looking very cohesive.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just ordered the same car with black interior. I think I am going to add the acc wheels that are black/silver/red and the gloss black roof wing.

RockyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Optima SXL, 2015 Honda CRV EX, 2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2003 Lancer Evolution
whats that seam on the back bumper, bottom left side? I dont see in on the right side. I just looked at pics of others and they have it too...

Last edited:

bsirk3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EXL with sensing Ordered.
whats that seam on the back bumper, bottom left side? I dont see in on the right side. I just looked at pics of others and they have it too...
I've seen this mentioned several times in other threads and no one seems to know what the purpose is. I just got home from ordering my car!! EXL-Sensing WOP with two tone leather and the cargo tray incl. Now the wait...
Sponsored