Bought my 2017 Civic touring 2 weeks ago and it's been in the shop for 5 days. Question

1.5CivicEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Navigation don't work ....rattle in the sunroof when open, gap between front bumper and fender looks like a coin slot it's so wide , quirky head unit ....Honda "can't duplicate" so it's not their problem, I guess
Wow that sucks for their top of the line model. Are you going to keep it? So far no engine/mechanical issues correct?

civicmanic

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring ; 2020 CR-V Sport(wife)
Country flag
I doubt you'd ever be able to claim lemon law for the issues you've had as they're minor. I am sure it's frustrating but they'll get you fixed up.

1.5CivicEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I doubt you'd ever be able to claim lemon law for the issues you've had as they're minor. I am sure it's frustrating but they'll get you fixed up.
No his car is not even close to Lemon Law issues. Irritating as hell I imagine. Sounds like he's already been to a dealer though and wasn't satisfied with the outcome. So not sure everything will get fixed.

Schmullis

First Name
Schmullis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
Bummer dude. Hopefully after they work out these kinks, you'll be fine. I leased a 2017 Touring last October and mine has been 100% trouble free. I'll bet they get your sorted out soon.

OP
OP

steviiee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Country flag
They actually just replaced the car about 5 months ago!
Sponsored