JasNeo

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si Coupe
Country flag
Hey everyone. This is my first post so I hope it's in the appropriate category. I wanted to make a quick post for those who are indecisive about which exhaust to get for their Civic Hatchback Sport. I'm the type of person to spend weeks or sometimes months looking at different options for what I want to get. I'd been looking at getting an exhaust for the better half of a year but couldn't decide which one. Videos don't do exhausts much justice, so that made choosing harder. Everyone seems to get the Greddy, but I didn't want to be like everyone else. I had it narrowed down to 2, and I'm so happy I chose this one. It's much louder than stock, but not in an obnoxious way. You'll definitely hear it while driving, especially on WOT, but it's very tame while doing normal driving around town. Next to no drone unless you're cruising at 3-5k rpms, even then it's barely noticeable if you're listening to music like most people do. I've done quite a bit to my car, and this exhaust has made me smile more than anything else. I had a co-worker install it for me at work and ended up staying after we closed for an hour, just driving it around the building, as shown here, getting different videos of it. I go out of my way to drive through tunnels and always try to park in parking garages now, also shown here. If you're looking at getting an exhaust I highly recommend this one. It may not be the cheapest option out there, but there are more expensive and this one was definitely worth every penny.

Honda Civic 10th gen Borla S-Type exhaust for the Hatchback Sport Review PXL_20201129_003511744.NIGHT
Sponsored

arojas327

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Post more clips as you can

merakiautoworks

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
merakiautoworks.com
Vehicle(s)
A bit of everything..
Country flag
Nice writeup, Borla is definitely nice for the money, + the million mile warranty.

Have these in stock for anyone interested.

-Josh

Christianjwong

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda civic hatchback sport
Country flag
Nope.. Looks like the ETA is September..

-Josh
Gotchya just curious are people able to just buy the muffler and tips because I wanted to go up in diameter to 3" all the way to the front and down pipe planning on get a 3" fp/dp

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucy
Country flag
Do we know which kind of their muffler they use because online I see a bunch of just borla mufflers

Hey man, I was wondering if you ever did anything with this. I wanted to build my own Borla exhaust with a mufflers and some carbon tips, but I haven't been able to find any examples.

Christianjwong

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hey man, I was wondering if you ever did anything with this. I wanted to build my own Borla exhaust with a mufflers and some carbon tips, but I haven't been able to find any examples.
haha unfortunately not, however im going to be doing a fk8 exhaust and modify it to fit the fk7

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucy
Country flag
haha unfortunately not, however im going to be doing a fk8 exhaust and modify it to fit the fk7

I was thinking about doing the same awhile back but I did not think it would make too much of a difference in sound. I don't think you need to make any modifications to fit an FK7. From what I have heard , the hangers are in the same spot. Let me know how it goes.

Christianjwong

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I was thinking about doing the same awhile back but I did not think it would make too much of a difference in sound. I don't think you need to make any modifications to fit an FK7. From what I have heard , the hangers are in the same spot. Let me know how it goes.
the invidia r400 is the exhaust, youll have to bring your fk7 front pipe to a welder and switch the end piece to work. and you are correct hangers are in the same spot.

Tonycivicboi

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
Great review!