Borla Exhaust for Civic Type R

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
You got lucky , I am going to wait till memorial day to see if they go on sale
I told everyone on this forum and on Facebook that i can get the milltek catback any model with discount. A couple of poeole pm’ed me. If you interested shoot me a pm
Sponsored

Ramster

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR FK8 / Supra MKV / Tesla M3P / G80 M3C xDrive
Country flag
Hey man, I was on the same boat. I was waiting on greddy 3 tips sp exhaust and borla to make a decision. When I heard borla I was like wtf is this are you serious???? Then I decided for greddy 3 tips and when I found out the waiting time was 2 to 3 months I went milltek no regrets.
I was in the same boat. The wait time for the greddy 3 tip was too long for me so I went with Milltek and so far I really like the sound! Plus I got a sweet deal I couldn’t turn down.

OP
OP
c0sm0s

c0sm0s

the m0derater
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Acura RSX Type S, 2017 Honda Civic Type R #4026
Country flag

turboR

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW CTR #18775 / 2002 NB Miata (track car)
Country flag
Does anyone have any more sound clips/videos of this exhaust that they can post up? Or can anyone who owns one chime in on some more feedback on how they like it?? Im definitely considering the Borla amongst the Greddy tri tip...I want to keep the tri-tip look but was thinking of staying JDM for exhaust....but the few clips I have heard so far sound amazing. The weight addition of 10lbs more than stock, if true, is annoying... and its not a true 3" also...hmmmm

pakalle

First Name
Louie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda type r
Country flag
I own the red type r used in the borla video...I get complements everywhere I go on the sound...including the guys at Honda have said it's the best sound from all the type r's they serviced.."it's a deep clean sound"...I will post a clip for you

pakalle

First Name
Louie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda type r
Country flag
Sounds pretty good. Good little growly tone. Was the exhaust the only thing changed?

*Cat back exhaust....you can also change how much sound you want from this exhaust..pretty cool how it all comes together....Alvin from borla knows his stuff big time! He designed the exhaust and he is also a professional track driver ...he was in the works with the Honda team...so u might see his mufflers on several hondas in the near future...

infusion101

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
Sounds great. Can you post a sound clip from inside? I want to keep droning to a minimum. Trying to decide between this & Remus.
Sponsored