SleepyFC1

The Minister of Truth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ABM Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yep I did - $135 for product - $50 install - $50 to take out - Total $235 + PLUS and my time which I bill @ 250 an HR -.. so yeah - I did buy 2- the point us thats the reality of not letting the consumer knowing up front on the website - that there will be NOSIE and VIBRATION with the product and its not designed for DAILY DRIVING PLEASURE.. SO - yeah - I spent $250 PLUS my time to WRITE this REVIEW and have a dialog with you and the FORUM .. under the FREEDOM of speech.. or the right to make other customers AWARE of a FARCE...
Funniest thing I've read all day. Quoting for when I need a good laugh later.
Sponsored

Bankerbalt

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI sedan, 2008 Cobalt
Yep I did - $135 for product - $50 install - $50 to take out - Total $235 + PLUS and my time which I bill @ 250 an HR -.. so yeah - I did buy 2- the point us thats the reality of not letting the consumer knowing up front on the website - that there will be NOSIE and VIBRATION with the product and its not designed for DAILY DRIVING PLEASURE.. SO - yeah - I spent $250 PLUS my time to WRITE this REVIEW and have a dialog with you and the FORUM .. under the FREEDOM of speech.. or the right to make other customers AWARE of a FARCE...
you need to do your research better because clearly you are not. obviously owning 55 cars, you didn't learn anything about them. boomba bov is the worst product you can buy for your vehicle. your injectors will wash your cylinder walls in between shifts because the bov doesn't recirc the additional air that the maf is reading. if you read anything regarding solid motor mounts, they will cause vibrations and noise. it even says right on their website. sounds like you just didn't care to do any research on anything you're doing to your car.

fightermav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe 1.5T WOP
Boomba knows what they are doing here.

As long as they don’t say it themselves, newbies won’t understand how bad this is.

Worst mod I’ve ever done to a car.

sw686blue

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT; 2017 Civic LX
Country flag
What do you do as a job and what's with the random capitalization? lol

T00fair

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I just recently had a boomba rear mount installed to my 17 si. and i think one of the bolts may have been over torqued. Is that bad?

Boomba Racing

Civic X Vendor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport, 2018 Civic Type-R, 2010 Civic SI, 2015 Civic SI,
Country flag
I just recently had a boomba rear mount installed to my 17 si. and i think one of the bolts may have been over torqued. Is that bad?
What leads you to believe one of the bolts was overtorqued? Was the bolt stripped out?

T00fair

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
What leads you to believe one of the bolts was overtorqued? Was the bolt stripped out?
No the guy tourqing it said something about it being at 100lbs but I don't know if he was joking or not

Boomba Racing

Civic X Vendor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport, 2018 Civic Type-R, 2010 Civic SI, 2015 Civic SI,
Country flag
No the guy tourqing it said something about it being at 100lbs but I don't know if he was joking or not
As long as nothing was stripped, its most likely fine.

jcivics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I had my rear torque mount installed today. Told him to torque it to 70 on each one. Yes there is vibrating at stop/idle, but the block is solid now, now more movement when revving and shifts are so smooth and tight. I like it a lot over stock mount.

Thanks Boomba!
Sponsored