qui la roule dans merde de neige ici:D

bbqman

First Name
carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ITR,CTR,996 GT3,EVO X GSR, M3,Ek SIR,EP3 SIR,S2K,Micra Cup
Not me, I want to preserve this car for a long time.

bbqman

First Name
carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J'ai en EP3 clean de 255,000 km que je vais servir pour l'hiver, mon ITR etait winter car quand je l'ai eu- et je regret la.

latole

Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Not me, I want to preserve this car for a long time.
English folow.
Les autos de la famille roulent toutes dans la neige depuis toujours et on toujours été remplacées parce qu' on était fatigué de la couleur souvent après 15 ans
Notre deuxième voiture est une Corolla de plus de 10 ans , toujours en parfaite condition et devrait être remplacée par un Cicix 2018 car elle est si belle

The family's cars have always been in the snow and we have always been replaced because we were tired of color often after 15 years
Our second car is a Corolla of more than 10 years, still in perfect condition and should be replaced by a Cicix 2018 because it is so beautiful even if it seems more fragile electronic side

lgd251

First Name
LG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type-R 2017
Vehicle Showcase
Le CTR restera au chaud cet hiver! En espérant avoir un autre weekend avec du 1-2 degrés, je pourrai sortir le CTR avant de le ranger officiellement.

fk8mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic type r
Country flag
a car that see winter will never be clean/mint vs one that doesn't see it,in fact each one have a different level of"perfect condition" so use a ctr in winter is a bit of i dont care mode..those cars are not regulars civic or SI:),,,BUT in the financial side the logic is "its just a car" and store it cost $$$$

latole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
a car that see winter will never be clean/mint vs one that doesn't see it,in fact each one have a different level of"perfect condition" so use a ctr in winter is a bit of i dont care mode..those cars are not regulars civic or SI:),,,BUT in the financial side the logic is "its just a car" and store it cost $$$$

A car out of a dealer will never be clean / mint vs a car on the road. AhAhAh !

IMO it is not better for car to be store for long time without running.
How much cost to store a car and if you need to have a another one ? More than to use the car in winter IMO

fk8mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic type r
Country flag
A car out of a dealer will never be clean / mint vs a car on the road. AhAhAh !

IMO it is not better for car to be store for long time without running.
How much cost to store a car and if you need to have a another one ? More than to use the car in winter IMO
depend if you already have a daily drive car...that the point,, to go to work i do(for me) liftsharing and the weekend i have the 2013 crv...

like ive/you said it cost a way more 2cars vs one...logic

bbqman

First Name
carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have storage already for other track toys so its not an issue to store the CTR- yes I miss it and yes my EP3 is not as pimpy- but I really intend to keep the CTR a long long time and it may become a collector car- well at least in my eyes, so low mileage and no corrosion makes sense.
If our Montreal winters were like southern Ontario winters- I would drive it year round.
Everybody has there level of comfort, so we can't all agree on what is the best plan.

bbqman

First Name
carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
En parlant d'hiver- je viens de recevoir en magasin les Weathertech mats pour Civic Type R. Si tu va le conduire winter- mieux garder les tapis propre.
En vente chez Perry Auto.
Sponsored