Lappie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring 2016
My first post.

Please excuse my poor english, french is my first language.

Just got my Civic Sedan Touring 2016 last friday, passing from a 2006 Yarris to this ''piece of art'' is just unbelievable. My question is, can anybody tell me if the bolt hole patter is 5x114.3 because i'm looking for rims and winter tires. I can't find anything in the owner manual and the net.

Thanks,
Pierre
Sponsored

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
My first post.

Just got my Civic Sedan Touring 2016 last friday, passing from a 2006 Yarris to this ''piece of art'' is just unbelievable. My question is, can anybody tell me if the bolt hole patter is 5x114.3 because i'm looking for rims and winter tires. I can't find anything in the owner manual and the net.

Thanks,
Pierre
Yes it's 5x114.3 with a 64.1 center bore. All Honda vehicles are standardized. Downsize to 16x7 steel wheels.

5acesdown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe
The center ring from after market mags can stay attached to the wheel hub, making the spare tire impossible to install. Removing that center ring is then necessary. I don't believe Honda mags have this center ring since its center hole is smaller and at the right size.

Last edited:

latole

Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Country flag
My first post.

Thanks,
Pierre

N'importe quel vendeur de pneux près de chez toi saura commander les bonnes.
Attention, faute d'avoir les originales de Honda, les enjoliveurs de roues ne feront sans doute pas; expérience vécu.
Mon concessionnaires Honda m'en a vendu $80 ch alors que des no-names (qui n'acceptent pas les enjoliveurs de roues) coûtent je crois $65

Any tire shop near you will know how to order the right ones.
Attention, for lack of the original Honda, the hubcaps of the wheels will probably not fit ; lived experience.
My Honda dealerships sold me $ 80 each while no-names (which do not accept hubcaps) cost I think $ 65
Sponsored