First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 White civic sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did you personally measure the MAF?
Yes i have both the stock SI ,Non SI , and PRL street MAF housing here.And i measured every size in there.

Here's a sketch of the oem maf housings. (note there's a angled face that isn't drawn in this sketch.)
The PRL Street MAF housing is a exact copy of OEM,they only added the 4" flange.

OEM MAF Housing size Non SI.jpg

OEM MAF Housing size SI.jpg

Advertisement

Reactions: Myx

Pur3MotioN770

Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Yes i have both the stock SI ,Non SI , and PRL street MAF housing here.And i measured every size in there.

Here's a sketch of the oem maf housings. (note there's a angled face that isn't drawn in this sketch.)
The PRL Street MAF housing is a exact copy of OEM,they only added the 4" flange.

OEM MAF Housing size Non SI.jpg

OEM MAF Housing size SI.jpg
Sorry, should have been more clear, I was referring to the BMS MAF housing.

Pur3MotioN770

Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Hey, it seems like I have a similar problem to other users, I bought the non-race version for the Si to go onto my 2019 Si sedan. But when installing it, my MAF will definitely not fit in the hole. I was wondering if anyone with the non-race Si MAF housing and the non-race 1.5T MAF housing could measure the holes the MAF is supposed to fit into? My stock MAF hole is about 1.25 inches, while I'm pretty sure the MAF housing they gave me has a diameter of only 1 inch. I've been talking to their customer support about it, but they claim that the MAF hole size for all the Civics are the same, which I don't believe.
If you haven't, I'd message Terry directly, I believe he's the owner.

[email protected]

905Civic

Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Sensing, 2020 Kia Telluride SX
Country flag
FWIW, I ordered the factory calibration for my HB Sport and fitment was perfect. Also running the PRL intake hose and install was a breeze to the least.

Tabooo

First Name
Austin
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
FWIW, I ordered the factory calibration for my HB Sport and fitment was perfect. Also running the PRL intake hose and install was a breeze to the least.
Yeah, the fitment to the stock intake hose and the filter they provided was really good, and I was almost done with the install until I tried to put the MAF in. Cue me having to undo all of it to get the stock air box back on, haha. I'm glad it worked for you though!

Advertisement

Advertisement