Bluetooth won't turn on

Loldennis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 EX-T
Hey guys I'm new to the forum but been a lurker for awhile. I recently installed some OPT7 LED headlights in place of my halogens and ever since I did the swap my bluetooth won't turn on. I'll go into the settings and switch it over to on but then it just stays off. I'm pretty sure I didn't touch any wiring other than my headlights while I was doing it.

If it helps I had to install the polarity adapters to get them to work.

Any help would be appreciated!
Sponsored

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't understand how changing your headlights would affect the Bluetooth at all, even with polarity adapters. Unless you cross shorted some wires you shouldn't have, and it did a feedback loop that just happen to hit the Bluetooth module.

JoDinIRB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX Hatchback
Did you ever figure out why your bluetooth wouldn't turn on or how to fix it? Mine is now doing the same thing and I've made no modifications. I see lots of pairing complaints, but haven't found much about the car's bluetooth just not turning on at all.

Hey guys I'm new to the forum but been a lurker for awhile. I recently installed some OPT7 LED headlights in place of my halogens and ever since I did the swap my bluetooth won't turn on. I'll go into the settings and switch it over to on but then it just stays off. I'm pretty sure I didn't touch any wiring other than my headlights while I was doing it.

If it helps I had to install the polarity adapters to get them to work.

Any help would be appreciated!
Sponsored