santachrist

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
It seems to me that Honda still hasn’t fixed the audio lag with Bluetooth. ( I had the 2012 9th Gen civic EX) if you listen to audio on Bluetooth seems that there’s a two second audio. I’m sure there’s no fix for it because we can’t calibrate shit on audio settings. But it’s a nuisance if I want to watch videos in the car. Also not sure if my lightning cable is getting bad or if Apple CarPlay is really sensitive, because if I slightly move my cable it disconnects. Any tips would be great thanks y’all.
Sponsored

17exsedan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Sedan
Country flag
The CarPlay issue is simply your cord. No doubt about it. As for the bluetooth issue, thats how it is in most cars and basic bluetooth devices.

OP
OP
santachrist

santachrist

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
The CarPlay issue is simply your cord. No doubt about it. As for the bluetooth issue, thats how it is in most cars and basic bluetooth devices.
That’s wack, drives me nuts haha to the Bluetooth part. And I figured it was my cord

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That’s wack, drives me nuts haha to the Bluetooth part. And I figured it was my cord
Definitely check that cord, Apple is really ANAL bout you using an official authentic cable to make CarPlay work smoothly. Also doing a hard reboot will sometimes fix connecting issues with CarPlay as well.

OP
OP
santachrist

santachrist

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Definitely check that cord, Apple is really ANAL bout you using an official authentic cable to make CarPlay work smoothly. Also doing a hard reboot will sometimes fix connecting issues with CarPlay as well.
I’m sure it’s my dogshit cord through anker I’ll get a new one this weekend

LoneWolf77

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
This isn't a Honda issue but just how Bluetooth works. I tried watching a video once using my Bluetooth speaker at home and had the same issue. As for the cord, just get a new one lol

OP
OP
santachrist

santachrist

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
This isn't a Honda issue but just how Bluetooth works. I tried watching a video once using my Bluetooth speaker at home and had the same issue. As for the cord, just get a new one lol
Nah def depends on which Bluetooth model they use. I have plenty of other Bluetooth devices that don’t hAvea delay
Sponsored