First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
The engine is fine and still runs.

Well after trying some things to get the turbo to stop leaking it wouldnt. So i took it off and sent it back, delivered yesterday actually. I just so happened to look in the exhaust port of the block to see about boring it in the future and noticed this...

What do you guys think? Cracked block?

Back to that other post... How fucked am i? Lol

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Probably had some lasting damage from

https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/how-fucked-am-i.55870/

;) Man, kshawn was right on the money.

Can we get some more details about what happened?
I still like my post better. ;)
https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/how-fucked-am-i.55870/post-899716

It's like I say in the tuning survey. If you thirst for max power and you drive it like a maniac, odds are you'll have issues. Very bad issues.

But like the OP says, he is young and money's not a problem for him so there's that.
Moneys not an issue for me im still young and have a good income. So if i blow it up... ima fuckin send it brooo!
My view is he should just buy something else that's more capable of producing the kind of high power he wants, safely.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ty3366!!

Ty3366!!

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
@gtman idk man i agree but i like the build and i really like this car and the way it sounds. Im very familiar with the platform since i did all the work on it , (except the clutch and tune) and i think it will make a nice track car in the future. Cams will come out and you’ll be able to get a good 500whp with a good power band and be right around the stock weight even with an AWD conversion from a fit or something and a roll cage in it... well maybe 3200 but I’d say thats max. I think that would make a very good track car with a great power to weight distribution without being to light to handle through corners and not to much power that it just gets squirrely on the track. We shall see. It will be a while though!

my big question i want to know is if maybe @k20z3allmotor or someone would have a guess on what is wrong or even possibly seen this issue before.

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
@gtman idk man i agree but i like the build and i really like this car and the way it sounds. Im very familiar with the platform since i did all the work on it , (except the clutch and tune) and i think it will make a nice track car in the future. Cams will come out and you’ll be able to get a good 500whp with a good power band and be right around the stock weight even with an AWD conversion from a fit or something and a roll cage in it... well maybe 3200 but I’d say thats max. I think that would make a very good track car with a great power to weight distribution without being to light to handle through corners and not to much power that it just gets squirrely on the track. We shall see. It will be a while though!

my big question i want to know is if maybe @k20z3allmotor or someone would have a guess on what is wrong or even possibly seen this issue before.
Fits are FWD. you mean CRV? Either way that will cost more than it’s worth doing. Better of cutting up an old EG/EK if you’re set on awd

Last edited:

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Fits are FWD. you mean CRV? Either way that will cost more than it’s worth doing. Better of cutting up an old EG/EK if you’re set on awd
There are Fits with an AWD drivetrain. Just not in the United States.
Honda Jazz AWD
Sponsored