Civic X Vendor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport, 2018 Civic Type-R, 2010 Civic SI, 2015 Civic SI,
Country flag
Boomba Racing is very excited to bring you our Blow Off Valve for the Tenth Generation Civic!

Available here: http://www.boombaracing.com/2016-honda-civic-blow-off-valve-1-5-turbo/

Installation guide: http://www.boombaracing.com/content/CIVIC X - BLOW OFF VALVE MANUAL.pdf

No aftermarket tuning required. Will work on stock tune or aftermarket tunes. This piece does not throw any check engine lights, does not cause any turbo lag, and does not make the vehicle stutter between shifts.

Replace your factory BPV which is made of cheap rubber and plastic and known to rip and leak boost. This high performance VTA (vent to atmosphere) blow-off valve is precision machined out of aircraft grade billet aluminum. It features an internal brass piston design and is pressure tested to withstand up to 100psi, allowing it to compliment even the most aggressive turbo builds. Spring pre-load determines the pressure differential required across the piston before the BOV opens and releases the pressurized intake charge. Designed to be a replacement for the OEM bypass valve and is available in 4 different colors.

Installation is simple (direct replacement to stock) and all necessary hardware is included.

Available in your choice of color: Black, Blue, Red, or Pure Aluminum

Honda Civic 10th gen Blow Off Valve - Available Now ! 32461556872_83a0eac6f1_k

Honda Civic 10th gen Blow Off Valve - Available Now ! 32574558106_53bec4356e_k

Last edited:

ethanmhanks

Project Blackout
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Ram 1500, 1975 Corvette.
Vehicle Showcase
Fast delivery! After work I might try and slap this baby on! Thank you for the goodies too!
Honda Civic 10th gen Blow Off Valve - Available Now ! 20170207_122841

LeaveEarly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB LX HS
Hi Boomba Racing,

I am very interested installing one of these on my civic hatchback lx cvt. However I have some questions:

1. Does installing one of these void the warranty?
2. Given the car is almost computerized in function, would the lack of air that is expelled may cause confusion among the car's computer?

Let me know

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Civic X Vendor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hi Boomba Racing,

I am very interested installing one of these on my civic hatchback lx cvt. However I have some questions:

1. Does installing one of these void the warranty?
2. Given the car is almost computerized in function, would the lack of air that is expelled may cause confusion among the car's computer?

Let me know

1- When it comes to warranty; in short, innocent until proven guilty. Certain dealers can be more picky than others when it comes to aftermarket parts. Some dealers are fine with mods whereas other dealers will not accept any mods. We always tell the customer to ask the service advisor first for what’s acceptable at any given dealership and if you have any doubts to return the car to stock form before bringing it in to a dealer. Furthermore there is a law called the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act that states in order for a dealer to deny warranty work on your car, they have to prove the aftermarket part you have installed caused your issue. For example if your window stops working and you have a cold air intake, the dealer is not going to void your warranty. It is illegal for a dealer to void your warranty for simply having aftermarket parts installed.

2- The vehicle uses a complex method of MAP and MAF sensors to monitor what the vehicle is doing with incoming and outgoing air. The spring pressure we use in our BOV was carefully chosen so that the vehicle's operation is not negatively impacted from running this BOV. There is no stuttering, no increased turbo lag, and no check engine lights from running our BOV.

GAT305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR Crystal Black
Country flag
Boomba Racing,

Is this BOV compatible with the 2017 Si's. After watching your installation video it looks the same as the Si engine bay.

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Civic X Vendor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Boomba Racing,

Is this BOV compatible with the 2017 Si's. After watching your installation video it looks the same as the Si engine bay.
Hey there,

That'll work for you! We're just working on adding it to its own section on our website!

Status
Not open for further replies.