Blitz parts for CTR(in the works)

SaiHayashi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FN2R NHB 2008; NA8 MX-5 turbo 2013; LandRover Discovery 2016; FK8R CW 2017
Country flag
I think I saw their strut bar is made in China or Taiwan. I wonder if their exhausts are now also. That would suck
I was told couple of years ago that Blitz's Coilovers are white-labelled from Taiwanese made BC Racing.
Sponsored

raytrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sonic Grey Pearl CTR
Country flag
Anyone know of any sellers getting the exhaust for sale soon?
I just got word from a domestic retailer perspective. As of now the USA authorized dealer has pulled out so Blitz USA division is officially gone. An alternative distributor that use to work with Blitz was also contacted and they too are no longer stocking Blitz. Only way to bring in this Blitz exhaust is via grey market. I found a independent dealer in Japan and I have placed my order for one. I'll post a video and picture of this exhaust when I receive it in next few months. It'll definitely be the first 1 in the USA. I purchased the VSR version with the titanium tips.

hafadaze

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R (#1106)
Country flag
I just got word from a domestic retailer perspective. As of now the USA authorized dealer has pulled out so Blitz USA division is officially gone. An alternative distributor that use to work with Blitz was also contacted and they too are no longer stocking Blitz. Only way to bring in this Blitz exhaust is via grey market. I found a independent dealer in Japan and I have placed my order for one. I'll post a video and picture of this exhaust when I receive it in next few months. It'll definitely be the first 1 in the USA. I purchased the VSR version with the titanium tips.
I would imagine RHDJapan would also be able to ship anything Blitz out for an interested buyer.

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
I was also able to somehow engage with an online dealer as well and got a bit of footing in terms of acquiring one. www.typerstore.com. I mentioned that I'm interested in the Nur Spec VSR with the red middle tip. The one with red tip is apparently a Nur Spec Custom Ed VSR. Currently determined price for the standard Nur Spec VSR (blue titanium tips, no red) is $1470 + shipping. Red tip can be purchased separately as selling Blitz only had started selling exhaust tips as a separate product (not sure if Nur Spec Custom Ed VSR will be its own SKU).

I asked this seller if he'd be interested in a group buy, so far no answer. I just told him there are a few people that are unofficially committed. So... if you're interested, can you shoot him an email, say where you're from, who referred you (me), to get him to acquire some? His last contact with me was on the 23rd, trying to determine multiple units. Your emails will probably help encourage him of the demand. His working location appears to be local to me, so if there's anything y'all want me to shoot at him directly, let me know.
Sponsored

Last edited: