Robot3RK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Sorry for the delay, but here is the lip finally installed! I'm loving everything about it. The difficulty of obtaining this lip made it even more worthwhile now that it's actually here. Here are some day shots and night shots so you can see the line LEDs in action.

IMG_0840.JPG

IMG_0841.JPG

IMG_0842.JPG

IMG_0849.JPG

IMG_0850.JPG
Beautiful civic! Looks good! Do you know if the unpainted version comes in gloss black to match the side and rear lip of the hatchback sport? I am thinking the white like yours since I have a white hatchback sport but considering unpainted since it is cheaper and could match the other skirts/diffuser/lips of the car.

OP
OP

runintoluck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIvic Sport Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Beautiful civic! Looks good! Do you know if the unpainted version comes in gloss black to match the side and rear lip of the hatchback sport? I am thinking the white like yours since I have a white hatchback sport but considering unpainted since it is cheaper and could match the other skirts/diffuser/lips of the car.
You can see from the photos when it’s in the shop that when it’s unpainted it pretty much looks white.

Robot3RK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
You can see from the photos when it’s in the shop that when it’s unpainted it pretty much looks white.
Darn, I guess I would have to get it painted to match if I were to order it. I don't think the Crystal Black Pearl version would perfectly match. Thanks for the feedback!

jholz27

First Name
jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 2019 Sedan
Country flag
hi may i ask where did you bought this lip?