Blinking 3rd brake light (coupe)

Videone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 MX-5 GT PRHT, 2018 Mazda 6 Signature, 2016 Civic Touring Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sure, but I upgrade the oem bulb for the lasfit red and looks very easy very straight forward.
I guess my fear is that fooling around with the light to install the flasher may cause the light to droop. A while back the dealer wanted to do the "fix" for the hanging light, but I did not have any issues, so if it ain't broke...

JO3L

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC1E5, NA6CE
Country flag
The EZ12A modules are plug n play so you shouldn't even have to mess with the light. Here is the install video I did on the Si Sedan which should be very similar to the coupes.

Videone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 MX-5 GT PRHT, 2018 Mazda 6 Signature, 2016 Civic Touring Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The EZ12A modules are plug n play so you shouldn't even have to mess with the light. Here is the install video I did on the Si Sedan which should be very similar to the coupes.

The video helps. Thanks. I would like someone with a coupe to confirm that the location of the plug is in the same place. I'm not motivated enough to pull the pins to take a look.

kev50088

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
The video helps. Thanks. I would like someone with a coupe to confirm that the location of the plug is in the same place. I'm not motivated enough to pull the pins to take a look.
Just installed this on my coupe, took literally 2 mins, went to the backseat and pulled down that rubber tray surrounding the third brake light, which is held on by 2 clips, and then just plugged in the module.

Joev492

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
You can buy a set of flashing ones from TypeRLeds. everything is self contained within the LED bulbs so plugging in modules or whatever.

dellyjoughnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner, '19 Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
I personally would go a custom route because these systems are annoying. That blinking pattern should be adaptive to the acceleration and deceleration of the vehicle. It doesn't need to blink 3 times in stop and go traffic. I would like it to blink 3 times in heavy deceleration.
Sponsored