Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2004 TW EP3
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hey guys,

I'm looking to replace my oem drilled front rotors with a pair of simple blanks, like Centric makes for the rear. I saw EBC sells a pair but the price is just stupid.

This thread post pointed out that there is a rotor on AAP that might work , but I just wanted to double check since AAP says it doesn't fit. Didn't want to dig up an old thread so I figured I'd start a new one, without the warring of if drilled rotors are better than blanks lol.

I don't really know how to verify fitment and would love some input.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
sobabe

sobabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2004 TW EP3
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Found some other blanks by Wagner, under the daily driver section.

I'm pretty unsure what to make of the blank front rotors, since I couldn't find any mention of them on this forum and there aren't even any pictures of them on the site.

Again, would love some input.

Jwolf

I Think I'm Fast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86, '19 CTR, Some other stuff
Country flag
Found some other blanks by Wagner, under the daily driver section.

I'm pretty unsure what to make of the blank front rotors, since I couldn't find any mention of them on this forum and there aren't even any pictures of them on the site.

Again, would love some input.
Safest thing you can do is find the measurements of the rotor and match them to OEM. If the place/brand you are looking at doesn't provide measurements, avoid them.

As far as I know, Centric, EBC, paragon and girodisc are all compatible with OEM caliper and are of different styles.

Nothing wrong with blanks, just make sure they fit, do your research, the information is out there.
Sponsored