Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the replies everyone.

Looks like it's time to get the c02 pistol loaded up.
I have an even better solution. Move somewhere not next to a halfway house. :cool:
Sponsored

NonyaBisness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Since you are so presumptuous, permit me to elaborate.

I have had incidents in the past with people screwing with my car. Drill bits and nails in the tires, back windshield smashed with a PVC pipe, etc.

To answer your question, no I have not done anything to anyone. But I do live next door to a halfway house so you never know.
Unlike some of the others I understand what you are going through, back in high school I had some asshats put moth balls in my gas tank (cost me almost 2 grand to get fixed, had to replace damn near the whole fuel system) then I caught one of those same asshats pissing on my car and I chased him across the parking lot till he hopped in the back of him partner in crime (quite literally) pickup truck and the guy sped off (probably a good think he got away because I don't know what I would have done to the guy) and then after I sold that car and got another one they got run off when someone caught them leaning down by one of my tires, they later claimed they where just trying to steal my vanity plate and admitted to being responsible for the moth balls, to little to late, the cops where called, they where arrested, it went to trial but then their connected families kept fucking with the trial dates and got it tossed because no one on my side showed up.

And for the record until I chased that fat fuck across a parking lot I had never met these people before. Apparently one of them is gay and was in the closet back then and had a thing for me and that is how he chose to express it (I learned this fairly recently, like in the last year and these events where from like 2001ish).

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Unlike some of the others I understand what you are going through, back in high school I had some asshats put moth balls in my gas tank (cost me almost 2 grand to get fixed, had to replace damn near the whole fuel system) then I caught one of those same asshats pissing on my car and I chased him across the parking lot till he hopped in the back of him partner in crime (quite literally) pickup truck and the guy sped off (probably a good think he got away because I don't know what I would have done to the guy) and then after I sold that car and got another one they got run off when someone caught them leaning down by one of my tires, they later claimed they where just trying to steal my vanity plate and admitted to being responsible for the moth balls, to little to late, the cops where called, they where arrested, it went to trial but then their connected families kept fucking with the trial dates and got it tossed because no one on my side showed up.

And for the record until I chased that fat fuck across a parking lot I had never met these people before. Apparently one of them is gay and was in the closet back then and had a thing for me and that is how he chose to express it (I learned this fairly recently, like in the last year and these events where from like 2001ish).
You need to sell this screenplay to hollywood immediately

Axatax

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
In Malkuth, surrounded by evil, low on gas.
Vehicle(s)
2K Civic DX Coupe B18C5 (swap), 2017 Civic LX Coupe 6MT
Country flag
My concern is someone might be trying to sabotage my car.
Don't know if serious??? You picked up debris.

Do you **really** think someone is trying to sabotage your car with a walnut? If I wanted to sabotage your car, I'd use use a bomb.

NonyaBisness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
You need to sell this screenplay to hollywood immediately
It gets worse, not car related but this was back around the time of the Columbine Shooting several girls claimed I had called them the night before and threatened to kill them at school the next day (I was in youth group at church with about 30-40 witnesses that can attest to my location when I supposedly made these calls, and this was before everyone had a cellphone), the administration came in and pulled me out of class to ask me about this and I had to call in my dad, needless to say the school backed the fuck off, but once again I got screwed because that school administration was being replaced at the end of the year so the girls (whoever they where, I still don't know to this day) got off scott free.

Highschool sucked and I was so damn happy to get he fuck out of their.

krees

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R & 2020 Ridgeline BE
Country flag
Not sure a walnut is sabotage but I feel your pain. I've had multiple cars of mine broken into. Someone even tossed a watermelon through my 88 prelude windshield back when I was 17. This was in Atlanta during summer. My solution was to move. Haven't had another issue since.

OP
OP
darkness975

darkness975

dream reaper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EX-T
Country flag
I have an even better solution. Move somewhere not next to a halfway house. :cool:
Why didn't I think of that? It's totally financially feasible to just pack up and move, my disposable income knows no boundaries.

@NonyaBisness Sorry to hear all that. That's terrible. :(

@Axatax okay.
Sponsored