Black Roof... Or... No Black Roof?!!!!

Elvis 66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic 2015 mustang. 2001 tundra..1997 4runner..1972 chevelle 1966 Lemans
I always thought a black roof, trunk, or hood made a car look cheap. Like something a 16 year old ricer wannabe would drive. Changing wheels is one thing, but I'm one for leaving the body clean and stock.
Black out hoods has been around since the late sixties and early seventies mostly Mopar Muscle Car thing but there was others including Mustangs and yenko Camaros..and for the roof ..lets,not forget vinyl roofs have been around like forever.

Brandons2697

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
I want to wrap my roof but I'm not sure what would look good. Mine is modern steel

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black out hoods has been around since the late sixties and early seventies mostly Mopar Muscle Car thing but there was others including Mustangs and yenko Camaros..and for the roof ..lets,not forget vinyl roofs have been around like forever.
Uhhh....okay. Is that suppose to make me like them more? :dunno:

Kindred1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
I always thought a black roof, trunk, or hood made a car look cheap. Like something a 16 year old ricer wannabe would drive. Changing wheels is one thing, but I'm one for leaving the body clean and stock.
Agreed! Might as well add the dice stick shift and pine air freshener hung on the mirror IMO.

Elvis 66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic 2015 mustang. 2001 tundra..1997 4runner..1972 chevelle 1966 Lemans
amazing job dude, I plan on doing the same with mine but making it Matte. My only concern is how to remove the shark fin.
You know the notorious third light brake cover that keeps falling off and everyone..just look.under ..it unbolts from up there super easy
Sponsored