Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S2000 Roadster, 2019 Civic Type R, 2020 Supra
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’ll try to get some shots of mine tomorrow evening. I have a PMM with the Red Mugen front grille covers and the front and side with the EDM Honda Red/Grey/Black Carbon Fiber Diffuser (I am not a fan of the rear Mugen diffuser the EDM Carbon fiber hands down seeing the 2 options side by side.).

This video isn’t mine but he definitely should have washed it before the video but it gives you the idea compared to the Mugen rear

I also ordered red 20x10 set of wheels to go on it also. It’s in the shop until the 24th getting more performance work and new shoes to help take on the HP&TQ better. They look very similar to the BBS on the 2021LE but wider and red. (Will show some pics of it it when I get it back on the 24th.) I’ll update my profile once I get it back with some up to date pics and engine bay as well.

It’s definitely a head turner I’m complimented literally every time I have it out, I chose the combination to stay true to the presence of red in the stock look and emphasize that as livery vs covering the car in vinyl to make it look aggressive.

I keep my Grocery List under the hood “semi-sleeper mode”.

People on the streets either expect a lot of visual mods or heavy performance mods, they usually aren’t expecting both. Lots of tuners here.

MoTeC R

Slow For Show
First Name
Smally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S2000 Roadster, 2019 Civic Type R, 2020 Supra
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Very nice combo, I’m eying an inbound TLX Type S myself (white on white) so many cars to consider before they are all EVs.

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
You will need

You will need a low profile jack to lift the car because you need to remove rear wheels to drill for a screw and drill under the side skirt for push type retainer clips (4 clips on each side skirt). It took me about 4 hours for front and side skirts.
4 hours O_O

took me less than an hour for front and sides
Sponsored