Juniorrr

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R FK8
Country flag
Hello guys does anyone know where I can get some black lug nuts for the 2020 Civic Si wheels? I’m not exactly sure what type of lug I need for those wheels, thank I appreciate the help!
Sponsored

NDFong

First Name
Jin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Black Lug Nuts for OEM wheels 8E89CF39-1F35-4F75-877D-884B99225F34

I use my old s2000 CR OEM lug nuts (Black) for my si

OP
OP

Juniorrr

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R FK8
Country flag

therealdede

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Sedan, Modern Steel Metallic
Country flag
Excusing then dirty wheel, here’s what the Honda OEM black lugs look like on the 2020 si wheel. 20 lugs ran me about $180, that’s even with employee pricing since I work at a Honda dealer. Should be the same ones that fit the accord.

Honda Civic 10th gen Black Lug Nuts for OEM wheels image

Syntek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP
OP

Juniorrr

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R FK8
Country flag
Do you guys happen to know if we can use cone seated lug nuts by chance on our 2020 OEM wheels? Or do they have to be Ball Seated lug nuts?
Here you go. I'm quite happy with them.

20190715_072358.jpg
Excusing then dirty wheel, here’s what the Honda OEM black lugs look like on the 2020 si wheel. 20 lugs ran me about $180, that’s even with employee pricing since I work at a Honda dealer. Should be the same ones that fit the accord.

image.jpg
From this thread:

https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/black-locking-lugs-and-locks-for-si-hfp.34402/

I'm thinking of getting them too.

[EDIT] I'm impulsive, I bought them, will report back lol

1593621604518.png

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Do you guys happen to know if we can use cone seated lug nuts by chance on our 2020 OEM wheels? Or do they have to be Ball Seated lug nuts?
You should only use ball seat lugs on the OEM wheels. Not saying something bad will necessarily happen, but don't take the risk damaging your wheels or something going wrong.

OP
OP

Juniorrr

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R FK8
Country flag
You should only use ball seat lugs on the OEM wheels. Not saying something bad will necessarily happen, but don't take the risk damaging your wheels or something going wrong.
Gotcha, one last question the torque specs for the Si would still be 80 ft/lbs like the regular civics?

Alphaskoom

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
One big thing holding me back from any black lug nuts.. how quickly do they Mar and scratch from mounting and dismounting them. just thinking about the black paint flaking off after 2-3 mounts. Mainly concerned with the impact sockets and such damaging them very quickly. I could understand dropping them on the concrete damaging them but i cant pull the trigger on them if they get scratched up more and more every single time your mount and dismount wheels.
Sponsored