First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR, 92 Integra track rat
Country flag
Hi all!
I’m in the market for a set of wheels, preferably 18x9.5 and have been looking at Black Friday deals. I’ve come across the gram light 57 Transcend that sort of checks my boxes but I’ve been unable to find weight information on them. In the same range I’ve been looking at the trusty titan 7, although I like the gloss black and red accents, similar to stock. The wheels will be for street and track when time allows. The JHPUSA deals seem ok, at 2k for the transcend. The TE-37 saga time attack also checks my boxes; however, their price is tricky as it skips out on shipping.
Let me know what other deals you’re seeing! (And if any vendors wanna reach out, please do!)
Sponsored

Mario_Kart

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328d Touring, BMW M4 GTS, Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
if you don't mind the flat face of the te37 saga time attacks, they are a steal at under 3k shipped.

jcp227

First Name
Jimmy Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue (It's even got a rear spoiler)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi all!
I’m in the market for a set of wheels, preferably 18x9.5 and have been looking at Black Friday deals. I’ve come across the gram light 57 Transcend that sort of checks my boxes but I’ve been unable to find weight information on them. In the same range I’ve been looking at the trusty titan 7, although I like the gloss black and red accents, similar to stock. The wheels will be for street and track when time allows. The JHPUSA deals seem ok, at 2k for the transcend. The TE-37 saga time attack also checks my boxes; however, their price is tricky as it skips out on shipping.
Let me know what other deals you’re seeing! (And if any vendors wanna reach out, please do!)
Have you bought from Jhpusa by any chance? I've never purchased from them before and I saw a few reviews which weren't great. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on the TE37 Saga Time Attack wheels but once shipping was calculated it was $140 alone for shipping so is this really a great deal getting these for basically 3 grand?
If anyone can beat that then I'm willing to do a deal.

Mario_Kart

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Have you bought from Jhpusa by any chance? I've never purchased from them before and I saw a few reviews which weren't great. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on the TE37 Saga Time Attack wheels but once shipping was calculated it was $140 alone for shipping so is this really a great deal getting these for basically 3 grand?
If anyone can beat that then I'm willing to do a deal.
Lots of people have purchased from jhpusa. Those time attack saga usually go for 3400 to 3600. So yeah, they are a pretty good deal.

I picked up a set of te37sl 18x9.5 +45from thomson at system motorsport just 2 days ago. They are also right at the 3k mark. I've heard nothing but good things about dealing with him.

OP
OP

billabongrob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I’ve bought from JHP on multiple occasions. Sometimes I’ve paid more on smaller items because everything comes from one seller and I’ve been using them for years, including a number of my track car’s parts. I’ll probably pull the trigger, but so far I don’t see many better deals. Still going back and forth on these or titan t-s5’s. Just something iconic about TE-37, even if they’re a little played out.

jcp227

First Name
Jimmy Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue (It's even got a rear spoiler)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’ve bought from JHP on multiple occasions. Sometimes I’ve paid more on smaller items because everything comes from one seller and I’ve been using them for years, including a number of my track car’s parts. I’ll probably pull the trigger, but so far I don’t see many better deals. Still going back and forth on these or titan t-s5’s. Just something iconic about TE-37, even if they’re a little played out.
Yeah, I tend to agree. I basically have my cart loaded with the wheels, and center caps right now. I'm trying to decide if I want red or black lugs right now so that is holding me up. Haha
In addition, I don't think they come with valve stem caps and think I need them too but need to confirm that. However, there are no real deals on the smaller items like you said.
JHP also has a deal going on that if you spend over $2500 you get a free large tote but I am sure that is going to drive up shipping. I live on the east coast so I will probably pay more for the shipping in general.

Mario_Kart

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I wonder how many sets they have. It seems all the other vendors sold out if these TA wheels already.

OP
OP

billabongrob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I wonder how many sets they have. It seems all the other vendors sold out if these TA wheels already.
One less now...
My shipping to Houston TX came out to 13x.xx. First thought, silly mugen box is more useless junk in my garage. Next thought, hey! that might be nice to throw my track gear into.
I'm going to hold off on Center caps until the new year; wife already glaring at me from across the room. Hopefully they're still available in the new year. Next, to figure out some sort of wheel lock solution. Center caps might be some knock offs, but may leave em off. Don't need em melting at the track.

Be on the look out for a "best wheel locks for te-37" thread :crazy:

Last edited:

jcp227

First Name
Jimmy Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
One less now...
My shipping to Houston TX came out to 13x.xx. First thought, silly mugen box is more useless junk in my garage. Next thought, hey! that might be nice to throw my track gear into.
I'm going to hold off on Center caps until the new year; wife already glaring at me from across the room. Hopefully they're still available in the new year. Next, to figure out some sort of wheel lock solution. Center caps might be some knock offs, but may leave em off. Don't need em melting at the track.

Be on the look out for a "best wheel locks for te-37" thread :crazy:
One less set available too! I got mine with center caps... Please let me know what you went with for the wheel locks as I am still undecided but these aren't getting mounted until spring anyways since the car is about to be put away for winter...
Sponsored