Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVICX
Country flag
They are available for pre-orders now! 15% off Black Friday sale until this Friday 11/29. Expected deliveries are in early December, most likely the end of the first week of December.

Here is a video

MuffinMcFluffin

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Honda Civic EX, 2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
They come in three flavors: Smoked, white, or amber when not blinking. And yes...we think they are really attractive too!
Which option do I select on the website to get amber when not blinking? According to the description, it says:

LED strip side markers with 2 options. Option1: DRL only (white LED). Option 2: DRL + Sequential Turn Signal, switchback between DRL (white LED) and Turn Signal (amber LED) that's sequential.

I don't see one that says DRL (amber LED) or anything like that. I live in California, and by law we have to have amber.

Is there an option to have them off in the daytime, as well? I see that it says DRL, so maybe not. These look sweet as hell, but if I can't get those things going for it (off during daytime and amber at night) this might not be the set for me sadly.

And where did your 50% off sale go?

Last edited:

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVICX
Country flag
Which option do I select on the website to get amber when not blinking? According to the description, it says:

LED strip side markers with 2 options. Option1: DRL only (white LED). Option 2: DRL + Sequential Turn Signal, switchback between DRL (white LED) and Turn Signal (amber LED) that's sequential.

I don't see one that says DRL (amber LED) or anything like that. I live in California, and by law we have to have amber.

Is there an option to have them off in the daytime, as well? I see that it says DRL, so maybe not. These look sweet as hell, but if I can't get those things going for it (off during daytime and amber at night) this might not be the set for me sadly.

And where did your 50% off sale go?
Sorry we don't have that option at this point. 50% off for rear view mirrors.

J3T

First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
I missed the sale! Any coupons left? Holiday sale?

Acey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Coupe Si HFP
Country flag
Hahaha I just don't understand the development mindset, "we'll cater to the ricers that want white sidemarkers but won't make any for people only trying to be safer by adding flashing side markers which Honda blessed the rest of the world with as stock"
Sponsored